Chapter 10 Let Me Through

The internships meant that Midoriya wouldn't be visiting the kids for a whole week, meaning only Power Loader will take care of them until he returns. Not that they need it, of course, they're dead. But they still need to be watched, just in case someone else was to see them.

But the day before the internships was the day Midoriya decided to reveal his secret about the kids to Principal Nezu and (maybe) All Might. The kids can't go back to the pizzeria, that's too cruel! They were killed there, and Midoriya doesn't want them to live out the rest of their time in an old run-down building. A century alone was enough.

'Hopefully, they allow them to stay here.' Midoriya thought as he made his way through the halls to the Principal's Office. They were going to find out sooner or later.

He has never been there before, and only ever saw the small mouse once during the USJ. Admittingly, he was a little nervous.

Midoriya was just about to turn a corner when All Might suddenly rushed out of it, yelling, "I am here in a blizzard position!" and giving him quite a jump.

"A-All Might?!" The boy stuttered, "What are you doing here?!"

The hero beckoned him to follow, "You were heading to the principal's office, right? I was just heading there as well! Let's go!"

"O-Oh, ok."

_____________

Meanwhile, the children were waiting for Midoriya to visit them that day. He hasn't told them where he was going, or that he was going to be late at all. They were so used to him arriving after school, they practically knew when he was arriving.

That was supposed to be 30 minutes ago.

Fritz was laying upside down on the ceiling. "Where be he? He shall 'ave been here ages ago!" He groaned.

"Patient, Fritz." Said Charlie, "I'm sure he'll be here soon."

"You said that 20 minutes ago," Gabriel stated, hands crossed. "Don't you think that's more than soon?"

"Don't be silly! We can play a game to pass the time!" Susie turned to Evan, "It's your turn to choose. Whatcha wanna do?"

...

"Find Deku." He finally responded. Susie facepalmed.

"Now we be natterin'!" Fritz jumped off the ceiling and floated down. "Let's go find the lad!"

"No!" Jeremy denied. "The sun is setting, and the light is getting darker. If we go out there, we risk getting seen by someone we don't want to be seen by!"

"Jeremy is right. We can only stay here and wait until Midoriya gets back," Said Charlie, "He'll arrive soon, I'm sure of it."