Chapter 13 Lots Of Fun

So anyways, I went back and added the music videos to all the chapters. And so here we are.

Yeah, there's not much to talk about. Only a HUGE reference in this chapter.

Over the course of the next few days, another 3 children went missing. Each time, it was suspected that the 'yellow bunny' was responsible for their absence. Investigations are leading to nowhere as more and more kids continue to disappear. Once again, it felt like Afton's murder spree back in the 19s.

Feeling needed at such a time, Charlie decided to take the Marionette and search the locations where the children disappeared. Of course, it mainly was her responsibility to care for the children hurt by Afton. And so she left UA to find him.

Cassidy, full of anger and hatred, wanted to go out and search for Afton as well. But was denied by Charlie, saying that she needed someone to look after and protect everyone else (Gabriel felt betrayed).

The rest of the children were annoyed, frustrated and confused about how someone could live over a whole century. The man must be around 150 years old or something!

"Scientifically, there's no way someone should be able to live that long..." Midoriya stated.

Jeremy rolled his eyes, "Yeah, and we were thinking the same thing."

"Humans, on average, have a lifespan from 60 to 70 years old." Gabriel informed, "Depending on their lifestyle, they could exceed to 80 or 90 years, and reaching over a hundred is a huge achievement. The oldest person ever recorded lived to 122 years. But to be in such a state, Afton wouldn't be able to lure and kill in that suit..."

Cassidy growled, "Perhaps it would be wise to ignore irrelevant information and plan out the next course of action. If we stand around and do nothing, Afton is going to kill more innocent civilians!"

"I understand, but Charlie is dealing with it." Midoriya reassured, "And so are the authorities. They will find him and arrest your killer."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!" Cassidy roared, "Afton managed to get away by hiding out bodies in these stupid PRISONS!" She kicked the Golden Freddy suit. "The cops and dumb detectives won't find those children, by the time they do, they're already dead!"

"Ok, ok!" Midoriya held up his hands, "I understand. But we can't do anything about it. You guys are kids, and I'm still a hero in training. I can't just put on my hero suit and go out just like that."

"Then where are the fucking heroes?!" She yelled, hands clutching her head in frustration, "Aren't they supposed to save people? Why can't they stop him already?!!"

"CASSIDY, CALM DOWN!!!" Midoriya bellowed, causing her to stop. The boy sighed, "Look, it takes time, ok? They need to find clues, find evidence to arrest him, and then finally put him behind bars. I assure you, by the end of all this, he will pay for what he's done."

Cassidy paused, and looked at everyone else who nodded in agreement with Midoriya. She sighed and crossed her arms, "Fine. But I tell you one thing." She floated in front of her suit, "Death, is too good for him."