Chapter 11 Never Be Alone

Prepare for the horrors, this night will keep repeating over and over,

and over, until you make it to the end.

They hide 'round the corners, you better peel your eyes,

and keep looking over, your shoulder, cause you'll never be alone again.

Of course, with Midoriya at the internships for the week, he wouldn't be visiting the children at all. Instead, they were visited by teachers daily each afternoon or during break time. They were all really nice to them, better than most people Evan knows.

He found it easy to warm up with the adults around him, after a while, he became more open and started short conversations with them. Mostly about certain topics he liked or playing a short game.

Evan started hanging out with others more often now since Cassidy mostly hung near Fredbear in the storage room. He didn't understand why she wanted to stay there, it was the very thing that his father stuffed her in. He didn't want to be near the bear, especially the...jaws.

But everything else around him was more interesting now. After meeting with the principal, they were granted to freely roam the building after school in the evening. The teachers would also give short lessons about the subjects, and teach the children on what they should know.

Evan found it hard to understand, considering his head being crushed and all, it damaged his memories and his ability to think properly. But Charlie helped him with any struggles.

...

Nezu seemed to notice that Cassidy rarely exits the storage room, only going out when there's something worth of interest, or a commotion down the hall because of a few rule-breaking students. She never even turns up for the special classes the teachers were giving them!

And so, one evening, he decided to ask Evan since he was the closest to Cassidy out of the 6.

Nezu slides open the door to the class of 2-D, where Ectoplasm was teaching the children maths. He looked around to find once again that Cassidy was the only one not present.

"Greetings everyone!" He said in a happy tone.

"Good evening Mr Nezu!" The children said in unison. They were each fitted with a few pens and a notebook out in front of them.

"I apologise for busting in unnoticed, but may I borrow Evan for a moment?" He asked. "... Don't worry, you're not in trouble."

Evan nodded and made his way outside the classroom. Nezu closed the door behind him.

"Sorry for interrupting your studies, Evan."

"N-No! It's quite fine!" Evan said, waving his hands in front of him. "I-I can always go back in!"

Nezu smiled. Evan was the innocent one who didn't want to cause trouble for anyone else.