Drankin n smokin

So everybody meets up at Brent's place and is vibing, drinking n smoking. Then Si'yannas song "Drankin N Smokin" turns on so she is jus dancing and singing the lyrics. 30 mins later everyone is playing beer pong and over drinking games.
Adrian's pov
So everybody's drinking and having a good time den we all decide to play games that involve drinking and I lost almost every game so by the end of the night I was drunk nd so was Chris over and see Si'yanna dancing on Juan so I make my move with Brent because I have like him ever since high school.
Brent's pov
Adrian comes up to me and starts talking and we're talking about music modeling and how it's so hard then I stare at Adrian for a good minute and see how beautiful she is. Then adrian says "Yk I've liked you for the longest". I look at her smiling and tell her " I've liked you to just thought that you wouldn't like me back". So I asked her " well do you still like me?" Adrian stares at me for a hard second up and down and then says "yes". I smile then ask her if it is official, and she told me that she didn't want to rush because she didn't wanna ruin our friendship

Fast forward to the present day
Chris wakes Adrian up and tells her that they are going to spend the day together so Adrian wakes up, takes her shower, gets dressed, and applies her makeup. Then she tells Chris she is ready so they start their day off with Dunkin' Donuts then they go to the shoe store shop for a little, then goes to the mall and they decide to walk around and shop by time they were finished. It was night time so they go out to Fridays to eat 2 hours later they go home and watch Dr. Dolittle.

this is it got this chapter, please make sure that you vote and leave a comment for suggestions tell me if you'll like the story😘.