9/19🍾🎉

After U.S. tour was almost finished YouTube theater has to cancel his LA show n push it back to 12/5- 12/6. Chris was a little sad. So I cheered him up. His birthday was in a few days. So I go buy some things for him. First I buy him some cologne then some games for his game system that he loves so much. I then get my nails done by MY GIRL! The nails had his name on them with a heart at the end that was sonder son themed. We were working on a song he was planing on releasing on his birthday. The song was called "WY@" I had a specific part in the song. He told me say something's I loved about him.. Let's jus say I understood the assignment.

"Voy a estar aquí para ti, para siempre
Te estoy esperando con mis piernas abiertas y mi corazón abierto
Me acuerdo de tu sabor en mi boca
Nadie me hace temblar como tú
Quiero que me comas como ese helado que tanto te gusta
Besitos, papi"

Translated:
"I'll be here for you, forever
I'm waiting for you with my legs open and my heart open
I remember your taste in my mouth
Nobody makes me tremble like you
I want you to eat me like that ice cream that you like so much
Kisses, daddy"
He asked me what I said and when I told him..babyyy he was..SHOCKED. "Wow! Well u not lying" he says chuckling. "Omgg shut up" I say now laughing.

It was now the night before his birthday. I had the whole night to plan what we are going 2 do. I planned to give him breakfast in bed with a side of Adrian's head n good cookie🤭. I put his gifts and bed and wrote him a long letter expressing my love and passion for him. Also went to sleep wit no panties or bra on just in case he wanted to eat something in the middle of the night. I was getting so wet thinking about this. I called Yanna and told her my plan. We planned to do some other things to.

I wake up a lil before Chris I ended up putting shorts and a cropped tank top. I was cooking when Chris walked in and hugged me from behind. Man I love those ughh. "Good morning wifey" he says in his sleepy voice. "Get back in bed" I say irritated a lil cuz my plan was a lil ruined. "Fine" he says while removing his arms.

I finally finish after some time

I finally finish after some time. I make both of our plates. I hand him his plate. We eat and watch a show I found on Netflix. I set my plate down bc I see I'm almost finished. I look over to him and see he's still eating I stare at him for a good min then let my thoughts win. I move his hand and the cover and whip it out and start sucking him dry. He groans and let's out some soft moans. I keep going even though he alr came. I then stop and let him inside of me he strokes it so gooddd. It felt so goodd. I kept running so we had to switch positions. "Fuckkk you so tight I keep getting stuck" "damn it's so wettt😫". His voice was so sexy. He kept hitting that spot I was losing my mind. We had to stop it though bc he had a Dr check up. He came back a hour later "ma lemme eat it ion eat at home" he says begging me for it. So I did but added a kick. I had brought out the whip cream. He sprayed whip cream in my mouth and started to put his tongue down my throat. I den grab it he takes a photo of me. I put some on my cookie " bon appétit". He was eating it up so good but I wanted to run but couldn't. I tried pushing his head away that ain work. my legs where shaking and I was crying, breathing hard, and moaning so loud. He puts some on my tits and licks it off. We den end up in a hug position. He was kissing on my neck and groping my ass I put my arms and legs around him. He starts beating it up. "Oh fuckkk😫" I say. I hold on to him tight. He nuts then I lay down now worn out. We go get ice cream, I get strawberry and he gets cookies and cream. We go get something to eat to. We were high asl. I was crushing me food up. When I look over to see him snapping photos. "Dpmo Bro delete dat" I say hitting him. "Aye idgaf if u mad or not but dnt put yo hands on me" he says in a serious tone. I now get irritated bc bro. He sees I have a attitude. The whole car ride was silent. We go in the house I take my shoes off and go I. The bedroom. Chris comes in and takes his clothes off. I ignore him. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and pulls my panties down. It go's in. I let my moans out. "You wanna have attitudes right" he says. "Sorryy I won't do it nomo" I say. He thrust inside of me one last time. I fall asleep as usual.