Missin you

Chris now is going on his U.K. tour we are now in long distance. All I think about is him. I thought about flying out cuz last time I had fun. We face almost everyday. This tour is going to kill me. Especially since he added more. So I hang out with friends and family to get my head off all of this. All I want is just my man back. I look at all videos of us and smile. All I want is just him in my arms. I just miss him. I call him. " hey baby." He says " hey ML" we have a long conversation. Just talking to him makes me horny. He's the best guy I've been in a relationship with. Maybe thats why I'm so attracted to him. Fuck it let me book a flight.

Meanwhile, in the UK
"I miss Adrian so bad" says Chris. The last time he has seen her was when he was in New York. He had kept in contact with her. This is the first girl of his dreams. He tries to shut it down. There is no way. Chris is a very stubborn person. So is Adrian. Chris then gets a text message from Adrian saying she's on her way sent her the Addy. Him being confused he replies with a ?. She tells him she's in the UK right now. Him being happy without a thought he sent it. Then appears that there's a knock at the door. Chris gets up really fast to open it. He then is greeted with a big warm hug. Groping her ass he says "I missed you sm." she's in replies with in "I miss you too baby". They then get in the shower and get ready for bed. Shortly after falling asleep, Chris wakes up. He looks at Adrian. Then wonder to himself. Is she really in the one for me? Or is it just a lusting situation? He then tells himself she is the one for me. Well, maybe not the one but I definitely love her. Chris's personality is mostly what people were fine toxic. But it's not. He's just a general honest person. "Baby why are you still awake?" Says Adrian. " I woke up." I say. " oh, OK let's go back to sleep" Adrian suggested. Falling back to sleep in her arms felt good.
In the morning
I wake while Adrian was still sleep i decided to release a album with songs I was happy to finish. I named it "Larger Than Life". My fans want more from me anyway.