Broccoli city

Today was the day that Brent will perform at broccoli city in DC of course I bought tickets to support my boo and for Mariah the scientist the first day was kind of horrible. We all were sent home due to the weather conditions but I wasn't complaining because I knew that I will get to see Brent tomorrow Brent came to DC on the 14th. He was a Abigail night club. I couldn't be there due to me hanging out with my little sisters. Brent was hanging out with his homeboys, including his brother.

July 16 broccoli city
It was Brent's turn to go on stage I was so happy for him. This was his first tour in four years. I hope that he was excited like how I was. I was a little bit upset because I haven't seen him in so long but now I can finally see him. Of course I got front row, so I've got to get pictures and videos of him up close. It was so nice he was teasing us, though he was so sweaty I just know he was tired. A cigarette on stage. It was so funny and a fire hazard but it's called broccoli city for a reason. Brent was finally finished with his performance. He shut broccoli city down. I mean the crowd was so happy. I'm so proud of him. He came a long way especially for independent artist. I got to see him in VIP he looks sexy as usual. He then goes home with me. He then vents how stressed out he was about tour everything he was doing a very good job at hiding it I couldn't even tell. Being as though that, I did not see him in a very long time because he was in LA with his friends, doing nuwo day and many more I decided to spend time with him. As we were watching the movie I was over. And see him trying to cover his print I tried to act like I did not see it of course he seen me. And asked me was did I like what I saw of course I was it was so long. I was shoved his his dick in my mouth. I was deep throating to the point I was struggling to breathe. I was gagging but I wasn't going to let the job go to waste. Whether or not he was gonna release his nut. And he did so. " damn Adrian you really do with the best" he says making me smirk. "show me how much you missed me" and I did I got on top and rode it like a rodeo. He was impressed. Seems like we both got our nuts out. He then falls asleep on my chest. I decided to snap a few pics because you look cute. I wanted to share a bonding moment between us a post it on close friends. Everybody replied with "is that Brent?" "Chris?" "Adrian you and your boo linked with each other?" it was now the 17th Chris and I have woke up. He has seen what I had posted. Asked me " Ouu Bae you posted me" in a sassy voice that he tends to do a lot of it's quite funny. He doesn't do it to be gay though. He hast to do whatever store in Colorado on the 25th and guess what Ill be in Colorado on the 25th 😏.

I wake up to see Hella videos and pictures of Brent I was so proud of him

I wake up to see Hella videos and pictures of Brent I was so proud of him. I took him out to eat to milk and honey. He deserved it. He told me how grateful he was to have a wife like me. Thoughts started to come to my head was he about to propose? I didn't know, but I wasn't gonna stress on it.