Chicago

Adrian's pov
We are now in Chicago for day 3 we all where in the van  it was early but Me and Chris both where fillin horny and I'm shit talking him cuz like why not "boy fuck you" and "Nigga idc I have to fake my moans most of the time" obviously I was lying thru my teeth but it was making his morning wood more noticeable. So we go to our hotel room and I remove all of my colthes and he does the same he puts me in missionary and make me open my legs WIDE I tell you. He starts to eat it so much pleasure ran thru my body as he did so. Y'all can call Bae Micheal Phelps the way he was swimming  in it . Soon after I squirt then he says "Damn why yo shit so wet?" while tryna catch his breath "boy I told you I was born by the river" I say while laughing. He then taps his dick on my pussy and slides it in while saying "what was allat shi pt you was talking? talk yo shit now" I then look up to see he was recording me so I slap the camera while tryna close my legs "put dem legs where yk I want dem" I did so cuz knowing dis man he would fuck my organs up if I didn't. "Adrian talk yo ish now" I start shaking and closing my legs which made him say "OPEN DEM FUCKING LEGS" "open ya legs" "I hope yk I'm nutting in yo shit to look at dis squirt all over ya legs n had da nerve 2 say you be faking yo moans" he den moves the blanket and says "stop hiding n show the camera yo sexy ass face" that made me more horny he stroked it a for a lil bit den said "oh shit I'm boutta nut fuckkk" his dick felt hard in me now next thing you knew he busted one in me. We took a shower right after and I changed into this green dress that made my body serve. He had on a black shirt jacket n pants set he made me wanna get more. "When you come back imma sit on yo face n send it to dat ova tramp u be textin" I say making him mad "calm down bae"
Outside
I was struggling to walk for a lil bit but then Chris helped me and sat me down i my coochie was so sore. We den get to the salt shed and his friend Tommy gets on stage and performs. Now bae was starting to go on stage n he perform. He sounded amazing as always. His singing reminded me of my moans during the whole show I was getting small flashbacks. After it finished we all go back to the van and head home. In the van I bend over in front of Chris to show him I had on no panties just for him. We go to the back and he rubs on it for a lil but den we go back in front and I get on top cuddling him. He puts his hand under my dress making me go bizarre.

The next day..
We do every thing all over again but this time after turn was over me and Chris got into a argument bc I meant what I said and sent a video of me on top of his face to his lil hoe. N he was mad bc she was mad at him and cursing him out "well Christopher I didn't ask to go on tour witchu plus u da one who let me rec it treat me like I matter nigga" I say putting him in his place "ayo drop dis bitch off" atp I was confused on who dis dirty Charles Lee Ray nigga was talking to "who you calling a bitch dirtneck?" I say. Den he starts making a face that showed he was talking to me so I did what anyone would've done I walked up to him and slapped tf outta his lowlife ass. They den make me get out after dropping me off. I start to cry bc what did I do? 2hrs later I see a notification that his homie was live and he saw I was watching n decided to be petty n show him being danced n by sum girl it made me cry even more bc we get into one argument and den you decide you wan be single like? Fast forward to when they leave i hear the door open and I hurry and get into the closet cuz no. Den all I see is him take her 2 pound town crazy cuz that was supposed 2 be me I slowly wait till they finish the room stunk badly good thing I took a video. I then go to the front desk for another room bc I was not finna lay in da same bed another bitch was nutting in sucks for her cuz I squirted and came right dere...poor baby. I den go to sleep. I den wake up to a call from Chris asking me where I'm at I ignore it little did he know i was finna send this to Bestie. I take my shower and get ready I looked very sexy today

He sees me and try's to hug me I go along wit it bc ion want him to know dat Ik what happened

He sees me and try's to hug me I go along wit it bc ion want him to know dat Ik what happened. We go out to eat and he pays for me n everything I knew I was special dats why he kept coming back Ik I have a special place in his heart bc he tells me I'm not jus luv I'm gang I was dere thru the struggle n everything. N how he can relate to me bc I'm from Barry Farms which is very dangerous and growing up in Columbia wasn't easy for him either.