Its my party, I can cry if I want to

Adrian's pov
May 16th    ~Atlanta, Georgia~
k_evenchii and wrote this

Adrian's pov May 16th    ~Atlanta, Georgia~ k_evenchii  and wrote this

On this day, I had woken up and my stomach felt terrible. I got up from my bed and when to the bathroom and threw up. I got up from my knees and took my parental vitamins for the day until I felt better. After I took my parental vitamins I went in the bathroom and took off my clothes to get in the shower.

In the shower I started to reflect on how I've been pregnant for some weeks and Brent barely calls to check on me. He also hasn't been around. I get he's busy it he doesn't either ask me if I want to come with him. I still and dearly love Brent but we don't spend time like how we used to , It's really getting to my head and I wish it would be like old times.

After I get out the shower my phone starts to ring, I pick it up and I see it's Chris. "Hey baby" he says. "Hey I thought about you today" I say. "Oh really" he says chuckling. "Yea I realized my birthday was in 4 days, and you're not even here." I say. "Imma be back in time baby and I promise imma give you the world" he says. "Ok, I love you Bae". I say. My phone rings again I pick up and see It's Dess and Si'yanna together. "Hey y'all" I say. "Hey Adrian, we out here at six flags in Atlanta . "Why y'all didn't ask me to come?" I say. "We didn't know if you wanted to come and you pregnant sis" says Dess and Si'yanna. We tell them how I felt about Chris. They then give me advice and we hang up.

May 18th (k_evenchii) Chris's Pov
I walk in the house, "bae I'm home" I say. I don't hear anything so I walk to our bedroom. I hear sniffing. I open the door "baby, what's wrong why are you crying" I ask confused. "GET OUT LEAVE ME ALONE I FUCKING HATE YOU" Adrian screams while crying. "Baby what's the matter?" I ask. "You fucking cheated I'm not slow." She asked. "I THOUGHT YOU YOU LOVED ME YOUR A FUCKING LIAR" Adrian shouts still crying. "I never cheated on you what are you talking about baby?" I asked confused. "Babe you can check my phone if you want I never cheated" I exclaimed to her. She wipes her tears "so who was that girl?" She asked. "Who? On the cfs? Oh that's a model for iso." I say.

May 20th Adrian pov
I wake up to missed calls and unread messages. I see that Chris was in the shower and was about to get out. I give him a hug. "Happy Birthday baby, did you know it was Tres bday too?" He asked. "No baby but happy birthday to him." I reply.

I get in the shower and wash up really well. I wanted my coconut and vanilla body scrub scent to stay on me. After I get out I brush my teeth. I put on an outfit for today. It looks similar to this.

Brent's outfit looks like this :

@ 7:00 We go to a fancy restaurant and I get a non alcoholic drink and calamari

@ 7:00
We go to a fancy restaurant and I get a non alcoholic drink and calamari. Brent gets fish and a lemon drop. I personally like martinis better.

We eat our food and get dessert

We eat our food and get dessert. They bring out a plate saying happy birthday to me. We then leave and go home.

HEY GUYS HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I WROTE ANOTHER ONE DOWN BELOEW BECAUSE I DIDNT WANNA PUT THEM TOGETHER BUT BYE DONT FORGET TO VOTE ❤️🥰