MOMMY TO BE

Adrian's pov

Fuckk...Chris let out while thrusting inside of me. He put me in missionary and lifted my legs up pounding me. He then lays down on my chest and started off slow then picking up the paste. "Oh shi-ugh" he says releasing his nut inside of me.

Adrian's pov
May 8th 2024

I get up feeling terrible

I get up feeling terrible. Like very sick stomach in pain and throwing up. I realize I also missed my period. I think about telling Chris but I just call Dess and Yanna and Sierra instead. I FaceTime them in our gc. "Hello" I say seeing they each joined the call. "Yea sis what's up" Dess says. "I think I'm pregnant and I need a ride." I say. "YOU THINK YOU PREGNANT?" Yanna says loudly. "Yes and I don't know how to tell Chris" I say. "Girl I thought Dess was going to be first." Sierra says. "Yes I didn't think I was but I'm happy and sad at the same time." I say. "Well my baby going to have a cousin/sister or brother" Yanna says. "Omgg yes sis" I say.

They pick me up from me and Chris house in the DMV. We go to CVS to make sure I'm pregnant. We pick up drinks snacks and 3 pregnancy test. The total came up to $55.69 damn dollars. That store is so expensive. We go back to Yanna's house since it's close. I drink my juice and wait a little till I have to pee. I. Bought 3 different brands so I could be sure.

I go into the bathroom and use the first one then the second then the 3rd one. I wait a little I then see all positive.

Just to be sure we go to the clinic to see

Just to be sure we go to the clinic to see. We talk and I tell her how long I have missed my period and the last time I was sexually active.

She then does the thing to see if I'm pregnant and makes me do a urine test. After some time she tells me I'm in fact pregnant. And have been pregnant for 2 weeks.

We get McDonald's and I get a call from Chris cursing me out. I say hanging up. I set up a hidden camera to record his reaction because I wanted to vlog my whole pregnancy.

We pull up I call Chris to tell him we're  that outside and my best friends get in the back as I stay in the passenger seat. He walks to the drivers side. "What you wanted to tell me?" He says. "Oh hey y'all." He also says. They all say hey back. I take a deep breath and say "so..I woke up this morning feeling sick and throwing up. I tried to eat and couldn't hold anything down. I went to cvs to get a pregnancy test I took them. I brought 3 and all was positive. I went to the clinic and my Obgyn also said I was pregnant." I let out a sigh getting that off my chest. Chris shakes his head taking a breath. "So you're pregnant by me?" He asks sighing. "Yes! who else?" I ask. "Ok" he says dryly. I then turn the camera off. "Are you not excited?" I Ask him looking at him crazy. "I mean I don't know how to feel." He responds. "I think I'd have to get used to this." He states. "What did you have planned for us baby?" I asked. "Well it looks like imma have to cancel it." He says. "Why?" I ask. " it was wine tasting." He say. "Oh well it's ok we can do something else." I say. "Should we tell your parents?" I ask him. "No we should suprise them for Mother's Day." He say. "Let's go shopping." I say. "Ok but for what baby?" He asked. "For things to surprise them with on Mother's Day." I say. "Alright imma tell my family to meet at my mama and daddy house" he says.