ZØB 1920

3 days later I graduated from Howard University with my bachelor degree. I'm am also in a sorority with the finest women aka zeta phi beta ofc Chris was there so was my brother and parents. I had also took some photos.

The photos

A/N Ik it says 2020 but just pretend it says 2023

After the ceremony was ova we went out to eat at Miss Toya Southern kitchen and the food was good. I then received my gifts my brother brought me a gift card with a card, my parents got me little gift set like this

Then Chris brought me a really nice blue rose teddy bear with a blue Telfar bag, pandora bracelet, and a bouquet filled wit hundreds

Location: home 
Me and Chris were having a very deep convo and I ask him about a baby bc we have been together since January 2022 and I feel like we need one even though we have been on and off if he would be comfortable. He responds with no bc he would be out of town and we should not rush things but in the future he world have one with me. That made me feel very special bc I have his name  tatted n he has mines I have 3 of him. I have Chris in cursive on my ass I also have sonder, and nuwo. Nd I feel like he likes me the most bc of it. I ask him if he wants to take a walk around DC.
After we did I picked my little sister up we went to Anne Arundel mall and shopped and went home. After we dropped Arianna off back home we took a late night drive around Barry farms while I told him how he makes me feel and how much I enjoyed myself today.

Ok that's the end of this part of the book plz don't forget to vote and tell me if you liked this chapter nd yes Ik the last part was dry plz lmk if y'all want me to edit that part of the story.