Good luck/Spring Break

March 17th, 2024
Christopher's pov

Me and Adrian get dressed for our doctor's appointment. Adrian is supposed to be getting birth control. But you know Adrian is very stubborn and doesn't want it. I'm not trying to force her or anything but I don't want kids yet. First things first, kids cause stress and require a lot of attention. Their expensive. They shit up their backs and I'm a heavy sleeper. There is many more reasons to why I don't want children.

We finally get to the clinic after all of that arguing. We come in for her appointment and go to the lady. They talk about her medical history and all of that stuff. She then checks her blood pressure. They then disgust Adrian's sex life.

After all that talking they're still not done. "So Ms. De La Cruz, what birth control are you using currently?" The Doctor says. "Well we use Male condoms and IUDs?" Adrian says. The doctor then ask me questions. "Have you guys used the pull out method before?" She asked. "Yes we use it when I don't have a condom near by." I say. "Nice, does it work when you use it?" She asked. "Yes" I say.

She then gives us the prescription for the pills and we go home. On the way home I look over at Adrian. I see she looks drained. "Look at me baby" I say sighing. She looks over "yes" she says dryly. "What's up with you" I say frowning. "Everything, I don't feel good and everyone is just pissing me off." She says. "What happened" I ask confused. "My ex" she says. I look over so fast. "What the fuck he do now Adrian?" I say mad now. "He keeps calling and texting from blocked numbers" she says. "What he say- you know what that don't even matter tell him that I'll beat the shit out of him if he keeps texting you" I say now filled with wrath. "Chris he's sending death threats." She says. "Give me your phone" I say.

She gives me the phone. I call the text now number. He answers. "Leave that nigga before I- you ain't doing shit keep texting this phone I'll have niggas in yo crib pistol whipping and beating yo ass." I cut him off before he could even make another threat. *the phone hangs up* "like I fucking thought wit his pussy ass" I say as I give the phone back to Adrian driving off. "You hungry?" I say still focus on the road. " yes but I don't know what I want." She says thinking. Well it's a "Wingstop, Chipotle, Subway, Ms.Toyas, and McDonald's." I exclaimed to her. "I want wingstop." She says licking her lips.

I get wingstop for me and Adrian and pull off as we eat our wings. "You know I really like how you protect me" she says. "Always you mean a lot to me." I say back.

When we get into the house we lay down and watch a movie. We watch Friday. "Haha that shit get me when they say you got knocked tf out" hes says while laughing. "This movie funny asf" I say while laughing also. "DAMNNN" "IDGAF RIGHT IT DOWN TAKE A PICTURE" Chris repeats. "Man man man her momma got ass to on her" he says while mocking the movie. "Chris I wish you could dance so we could make TikToks" she says. "Ain't nobody finna dance and you know that." I say. I then grab start to get tired and start yawning. Damn I'm tired to today wore me out the most let's go to sleep now.

April 10 2024

For spring break me and Chris decided to go to Miami. Miami/Atlanta. We went to ATL for a lil bit so we can go to this restaurant that me and my girls Yanna,Dess, and Sierra always go. We ordered and explored the city we went to my favorite Korean convenience store. In Miami we went on a date and pretty much did the same except we went to the beach. And Fucked all night. Well let me give y'all a flash back of how everything went.

Flash back
We stayed at a hotel in Miami that was so pretty and had a perfect view. The pool was beautiful everything just felt lavish. Me and Chris had so many shots. After the 10th shot we were horny and drunk. We what on the elevator and go to our room. I take my clothes off and hop in the hot tub in our room. Chris joins me. I drink some champagne that was in my glass in my room. I hop on top of Chris. As I rode his dick my head went back. My walls began to tighten. I eyes get watery my pussy gets even wet. My boobs bounce up and down in Chris face making him cup them. Motioning my body up and down as I reached my climax. Orgasming and shaking. I rap my arms around him and bite down on my lip real hard. The feeling that he made me feel was the best. I came so hard. He began to suck on my as I rode it even more. Chris lets out huge groans letting me know he was going to Cum soon. But I wanted that nut. I rode it even harder. Feeling my walls tighten made it feel even better. I cum all over his big dick. He then released a huge load in my pussy. We dry off and walk to the bed. It became hard for me to walk. I felt my knees go weak each time. I had to get support from Chris to walk to the bed. I wrap up in the blankets and cuddle with Chris. The best feeling ever.

 The best feeling ever

FLASHBACK OVER

After all that fucking we did, went to the Dior Cafe. It was so beautiful and had good coffee. I posted it on my spam account because I only wanted my close friends seeing it. We then went skating and bowling in Miami. Miami was fun but we then had to go back to Los Angeles. We go to LA often for Chris and his work. I enjoyed being around Chris and his friends while he was working. He is such a down to Earth person. We chilled a little more in the studio before we went home.

I was in the bed and Chris was in the living room. I went out there and talked to him "Hii" I said. "Hey baby" he replies. " what you doing?" I ask. "I ain't doing nun baby just watching reels." He replies. " oh well..I have a question." I say. "What's your question baby? You know you can ask me any thing right?" He says. "Um so yk how my ex did me right?" I say with a sad look. "Yes baby you won't have to worry about any of that tho" he replies. " yes but I want to try for another baby" I say  with relief. "But baby yk how I feel about this topic right?" He says. "Yes but baby you're going to be happy with a child I promise" I say. "But having to take care of you and myself and a whole baby? On top of that I have a whole business and I have to go to the studio in the morning." He Says. "Baby please I really want one." I say with a sad face. "Ok baby" he says.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

hey y'all Miss me? I updated this part bc I didn't feel like writing a whole new chapter but how do you guys feel about this chapter? Do you guys feel like Chris and Adrian should have a baby? Do y'all agree with Chris?