Boston

I flew out to Boston to watch Chris during the flight I thought to myself it's kind of crazy how this whole entire tour we have been on and off pretty crazy I thought to myself, I always give out this advice " if someone's hurting you leave" but I never practice what I preach. All we do is have sex, argue, he cheats, and I leave then repeat I'm kind rethinking this more and more then I get a text from him saying he misses me I knew it was a lie because he was full of shit. At the same time I wanted to believe it was true. So I logged into his iCloud looked at his text messages he had song from multiple women I felt played but it was me who is playing myself I kept staying he moves on don't. So I am stuck in a void it hurt more than should've but I was doing it to myself. I really miss the old Chris. The one who cared. The one that didn't let fame get to him. The one that didn't give a fuck about his grades. The one that I used to write music making his parents annoyed. The one that used to come over and comforted with me when I needed it. The one that wasn't out fucking everybody. I begin to cry. This is a New to me I do it every night. Good thing it helps my lashes grow. I love him more than I love myself. Before I knew what the plane landed. I'll grab my phone and headphones. I get off and wait for my luggage. I call Chris and tell him I landed. Can you tell me he called a Uber and it'll be there in 30 minutes.

The Uber drops me off
I asked Chris to come outside. I asked him about everything. He asked me " do you trust me" I reply with a soft voice yeah I asked him out of curiosity " why do you cheat" he replies, another low tone " I don't cheat just to cheat. I don't tell you that I do because I don't want you hurting. I do whatever wit them because I don't really care about their feelings." " I know I'm gonna really cold blooded person." "But I can't help it." " I know I just can't blame it on my demons." I look at him. I just burst out crying. He calms me down and brings me into his warm embrace. " Thank you, Chris." we go back into the van and I fall asleep.l
The next day
I wake up in a hotel room with Chris next to me on his phone I look at him and ask him "what happened last night?" " we had a long conversation. You fell asleep and we pulled up to the hotel and I carried you in." I look at him for a good minute and say " did you do anything 2 me" he looks at me confused " WTF why would I do that? Why do you think I would do that? If I wanted it then I wouldve personally just woke you up." I nod and laid on him while I watched what he was watching on his phone he put his arm around me. I felt loved he then kiss me on my forehead. I felt extra loved. I look up and Smile at him. He looks down at me and tells me " ma get ready we got ta hit da road real soon." so what I did is daddy said. We didn't go to Soundcheck. He sounded amazing. They then finished up it was time where he was performing was a big as shit. Hearing people sing his song made me smile made him smile to. He came to the end of the performance. We then left and hit the road we were now in VA. they did a little bit of shopping.
MIAMI NEXT!!!

Hey y'all💕💕 Ik last chapter was short but I added more here make sure to vote byee❤️