HAPPY NEW YEARS

Adrian's pov

For new years I thought I was going to be in the hospital all week. But I was wrong I got a IV. I had to get one for hydration and my immune system because it's a quicker way to get vitamins.

I decided to sell some of my clothes on depop. Because some I just didn't want or could fit. I flew out to Miami to see my man perform for New years. He was at Urban Miami. We partied and drinked. He took photos with fans. He performed his songs and an unreleased joint.

We counted down for the new year and after the clock hit 12 me and Chris kissed. By the end of the night Chris was high asl but had a lot of energy because he drank a Red Bull. We then went home after that to his crib in Miami.

He gave me his shirt bc it was cold as fuck out there well Atleast for me

He gave me his shirt bc it was cold as fuck out there well Atleast for me. It was a little big but comfy. The whole car ride home we cuddled as we watched NowThatsTV. "These bitches wild as hell, I hope you never plan on being like this" Chris states. "Oh you don't gotta worry about that because never in my life will I be like that" I say. We go back to watching the show and then we arrive home. At this point my legs was tired asl from standing all damn night.

We got into bed and cuddled more. I laid on his chest his scent lasted very long he smelt so good. I rested my head on him. He was just up watching his phone. I soon drifted off to bed. Sleeping is so much more comfortable when you are with the person who makes you happy.

Some of you may not agree with me. Although he's so toxic that dick's just too good. Every time we make-up, I'm on my knees like a slave suck,swallowing, and slurping his dick like I was the one in the wrong.

Chris had disabled all his social media's for mental health. He felt like he needed to spend more time with family and friends. Social media can destroy a person on the inside. For him it was draining. Usually he does this if it's an album. He is a very private person. Many know him for just that.