This Christmas

Adrian's Pov:

Chris is back in Maryland but in Howard County. He is here for the holidays. We plan on spending the holidays tg. We also had other plans for each other since it's been so long.

I had a present for him. It was these sunglasses he's really been wanting. I also had a new scent in cologne I think he would enjoy.  The last gift is a outfit from Mingo by Domingo.

We spend Christmas in Baltimore/Columbia because he wanted to be with his friends and family. We go to Arundel mills mall to get gifts for family and friends. We stop in a shoe store to get shoes for us and other people.

We then go into the coach outlet, Tommy Hilfiger outlet, Kate Spade, Forever 21, Calvin Klein, and Rue 21.

We then go to the food court and get Philly cheesesteaks. We have a convo about how fun Christmas is going to be because we are spending it together. "So Chris what is something that you really want for Christmas?" I ask making sure I made the right decision. "I will be happy with anything u give me baby." He says. "Ok babe but what if I didn't get you anything" I say putting him up to the test. "That's fine too" he says. "Okay boo I did get you 4 things I think you will love" I say. "I'm so grateful for you baby." He says kissing and hugging me.

Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas Chris" I say wrapping my arms around him. "Hey baby merry Christmas wanna see what u got" he says. "Yes let me go get your gift" I say.

I get his gift and give it to him. "Ouu I wonder what this is" he says. "I open my gift and it was a Marc jacobs, telfar, and Kurt bag that I have been wanting and thinking about getting. "Thank you sm baby open your gift" I say. He opens it. "Ouu bae you know I love that bad news design now. Ouu and look at this Mingo by Domingo fit. And what's this last one? Oh a cologne. Hmm let me smell it. I like this scent." He says. We hug eachother then get ready to go to his families house then friends,

We drops the gifts off to everybody we and stayed a little bit at his families house. Then we go back home and get ready for bed.

We get up and get in the shower and go to his best friends Tre house. We go over there and we see Tre and his son. I greet Tre and his son. Brent daps Tre up and picks his son up and hugs him.

 Brent daps Tre up and picks his son up and hugs him

Chris and Tre's son were laughing and playing. It was so cute. We stayed there for a couple of hours then left.