ATL Nights

Adrian POV

Chris had a show in ATL. So we were in ATL for two nights. I met up with my girl Dess Dior. Chris went to the club with some of his homeboys. We were about to get ready for his show.

He had the second night  so we were able to spend the day with eachother. We went on a date. At a restaurant in Atlanta that me and Dess go to all the time. It was very romantic.

Chris is such a sweetheart. He's been really happy lately. I'm proud of him. I'm proud of us. We will have to leave for a tour in Amsterdam. So we decided to make this night special.

We went back to the house that we shared. I love this house. We made memories in here. The pandemic with everything for us. That's really started to become closer. I mean we were already close but more close.

I took my jacket off. Then my clothes. Leaving me in lingerie.

 Leaving me in lingerie

I look so good. Chris agrees. He also got undressed. He look like a snack. My favorite chocolate. Looking at him makes me want to marry him. Ugh I want his kids. I apparently stared at him for too long. "Adrian...Dri?...You okay?" He says making his accent appear more. Ugh I love his accent. I don't know why but us PG and DC girls love niggas from Howard county/Baltimore. But they so toxic. But this one has me in a chokehold.

"Bae I'm finna head out ight, call me if you need anything" he says. " no you're not going nowhere he staying with me." I say, irritated. " bro I'm not finna be out for all that long" he says, explaining himself. I just roll my eyes and shake my head.

He leaves out a hour later he comes back . He brings me food. I gasped " you bought me food?" " No, I bought Casper food.. would you think?" he says getting smart. " Christopherrr don't get slapped." I say with enthusiasm. He just laughs.

We finish our food . For some reason I get horny. So I make my move. I bend over in front of him. He squeezes my ass. I then get on top and suck on his neck. I look him in the eyes that give off I love you. "I love you to the universe and back." He says kissing me. "You wanna have sex?" I ask making my move. "Oh ofc baby" he says now feeling intimate. I pull my titties owns put them in his face. "Damn I'm finna turn u loose" He said as he laughed. " do I make you wanna fuck me?" I say in a voice that turns him on. He the picks me up with one hand cuffing my boob and the other carrying me. He lays me on the bed and fucks me harder then ever. He hit it from the back while his thumb was in my ass. He then flips me on my back and eats my pussy. It was so soothing. My pelvis was relaxed and I was cumming so hard. He then fingers me. Then explores me. He gets up and slides it in. I start shaking and trembling. He did it once more then that's when my body reaches the climax. He pull out and shoots it all over my ass and leaves me there shaking. He comes back and picks me up to take a shower. We get in there and he helps me wash off and wash up. We get out and he picks out a new set of lingerie for me. I put it on and we fall asleep.

In the morning

"Bae get up" I say while my alarm goes off. "I'm up shit" he says mad that I woke him up. We get into my track hawk and head to the show I got in for free ofc.🤗 there was a few others before him so we just waited. It was finally his time. I sat and watched him perform. He was just majestic. I love him so much. He makes me want to have sex just from looking at him. He then finished and we went back stage. We met other artist and fans. Well he met the fans.