Where the money reside

On may 15th I decide to audition for baddies east bc they was coming to my city and I have already been on Zeus when I joined "One Mo Chance" (a/n pretend Adrian's face claim on Soulja girl) I was most likely to get in bc of my personality and accent and I did. Chris wasn't that happy and told me "Dont be actin like a prostitute and don't let dem play wit you" I told him I'll be fine.

Chris pov
Adrian had jus gotten home n told me about how she got accepted in baddies east I ain really like day cuz seeing how these girls be acting on tv when we watch dem was irritating but I can't do nun abt it cause I don't own her but anyways I tell her how imma miss her n to call me erry night.

40 mins later......
I began to wash the dishes cuz they looked a mess then I start to get a horny urge which made my nipples hard as fuck I began to poke my butt out then next thing I know Chris walks in the room n says "GYAATTT" I chuckle the he starts to rub on my thighs n I could jus feel his print as I rubbed my ass on it then I was my hands n he picks me up n puts me on the couch n jus eats it I start moaning cuz that Shii felt good was coming n everything then he makes me hop on top n talks me thru my nut in he finishes on my tits. I then fall asleep n he carries me to the bed.

Present day....
I wake up to see Brent posted a girl on his other acc lillenskap

I then see he posted her on his cfs it den came to my realization that that's his new girl my "replacement" I den see a text from him saying that he wasn't going to be here till later that kinda broke down bc I really love him but I still knew he ...

I then see he posted her on his cfs it den came to my realization that that's his new girl my "replacement" I den see a text from him saying that he wasn't going to be here till later that kinda broke down bc I really love him but I still knew he was gonna come running back. Chris is the only guy I really like my first boyfriend used to abuse me he cause my miscarriage he almost killed me too but ofc my brothers got rid of him my second one used me n hurt me a lot. Chris isn't that good either he busted the widows out of my car bc I winded it up in his face but he got it repaired after. Anyways I get a massage from her talking bout how he compares me too her everyday. That made me very mad so I replied by saying how much stuff he buys me.

*********

*Sends photo*
So sad that this is what he compares you to every day

Plz yo man was jus buying me telfar n shoes n flew me n my hgs out

Clearly he ain love u enough if he was coming n seeing me
The fact that you texted me is crazy

Convo ended

I tell Yanna what happened n she gave me sum really good advice n I love her sm for it. I then call Chris n tell him what happened n I started goin off while in tears
"So how could you go behind my back and do sum shit like this n why did you come home to me knowing you were out pimping all day" I say while in tears. He says "Ik Ik how you feel but I just couldn't resist n you barely be giving me shit" he says. Began to get angry and start throwing stuff while screaming and crying it was to much to endure Chris starts calling my name n telling me too calm down n when I didn't respond he hung up I then changed into my lingerie and black robe then began to down a bottle of alcohol then i went to the bathroom to look at myself I realized how bad I look my mascara was smeared I then heard the doorbell ring it was Chris I then when I opened the door while drinking it he asked me what happened i then began to start get physical I started screaming at him and asked him wtf is wrong wit him then pushed him and then I slapped him he had honestly had enough bc he drugged me by my hair and started hitting back once he realized what he had done he tried to apologize but it was too late I had already packed a bag and got my keys and made a call to his mom and told her everything that has happened she comforted me and told me that she will handle him and to do what I need to do she then asked me if I pulled off yet and I told her no and how I was not sober. She asked if I was comfortable with bringing him out to the car so that we all could talk. Chris then comes to the car n apologizes again then his mom starts questioning him on why he did that his response was "i honestly did not mean to hit you when you hit me for the last time I was token out of character and I want you to know I really did not mean it I love you to death and yk I would ever do something like that too you" I apologize to him too and his mom speaks too and says it's best if I say somewhere for the night until this gets resolved.

Woah I'm surprise 940 words wow anyways y'all plz make sure to tell me how y'all liked this chapter also plz make sure too vote😘❤️. Do y'all think Adrian and Chris are going to stay a couple?