Denver 

Me and Chris have made it to Denver Colorado for his tour we went in this van I didn't mind because it was a lot of space. I took some drinks to the point that I got drunk I said so that I was annoying, Chris.
Chris pov:
Adrian gets drunk and she starts acting weird  " yo Adrian get your feet off me" I say getting irritate " doesn't where's Waldo feet?" She says laughing. I didn't find anything about what she said funny " so you think you're funny now?" " Nigga I've been funny." I conversation went on and on "Christopherrr fuck me"  she says while drunk all I could do was just stare at her, while my friends were looking at me strange.

I wore this while Adrian try to match  such a copycat

I wore this while Adrian try to match  such a copycat...😒 "Chris I can tell your dick is hard alr come onnnn" she says trying to convince me to fuck the black out of her. I tell her to go to sleep and she tries to argue with me i was confused on why. When she finally sober stop at so her never drink again and tell her what happened. She gives me an look that shows shes embarrassed. I tell her that it's OK and normal. And by the time we were in our hotel. Adrian suggest that we go skating. I try to back down being as though that I can't skate. She says it will be fun. Juan agrees with her so I'm definitely fucked.
At the skating ring :
Adrian start putting on her skates along with Juan I put on mines and I lets out a sigh. Adrian start skating and doing all types of tricks. Juan really surprise me I did not know that he could skate. I tried my hardest, not to fall, but then I fail. I got up trying that's what embarrassed like I really just did that. Adrian starts to hold my hand and helped me. After our we left. Got some food, and I went to rehearsal. Half the rehearsal go back to the hotel room and have a long talk on dating and life how hard it is. "I honestly wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Yanna she really has a big impact on me she's the best." " I remember in high school they used to make fun of me because I like you being as though that you failed the ninth grade she was the only one who didn't judge me." Adrian says to me making me blush inside. "I remember when my mom and dad divorced he got a new girlfriend she was the worst but you stood by my side you n Yanna I love both of you to the world it back." Adrian was about to make me cry. I told her how I felt about her about how she was the only woman who I really loved she start smiling and says "really"  "yea really cuz you make ma earfquake" I replied to her using song lyrics from Tyler.
.........................................................................................................................................
Hey y'all tell me how do yo guys feel abt this chapter don't forget to vote anyway love you all bye🫶🏽😘