New York

Adrian's pov:
I'm in ATL for the night because I have to host a club. The whole entire time I couldn't take my mind off of Chris. It was irritating me. I was so sad that I begin to tear up, trying not to ruin my make up but I did. I started it all over again, and decided to do put on my outfit. I decided to apologize to him because I want to forgive and forget. And he's out there doing Tour probably not thinking about me. I tear up even more. This time I didn't do my make up as bad I still looked good. I begin just 2 call him. He answers. "Hey baby" he says sounding stressed " what  you doing?" I say in a voice that lets yk I was crying "why you sound so sad what's wrong ttm ma" I would just break down and tell him everything he explained to me how it's OK and how he wasn't stressing too much on it and that everything's gonna be all right hearing that make me wipe my tears. He sells me about how tomorrow he hast to do his tour and that I can meet him in Boston. We talk for a very long time until it was time for me to go he tells me to stay safe and that he loves me. I felt nice and good about myself. I end up taking my mind off of that and having a blast.

The next day while on tour:
Chris pov:
I get on stage and my heart out I wished Adrian was your so bad but I act like she was so I sung times better. I was coming to the end of my concert with my last song I sung like an angel. I never thought that I could. I was super Duper happy. And then wipe my face with my towel den I'd throw it out into the crowd someone caught it. It was a big fight, so my managers and team decided to resolve it. I call Adrian we had a long talk. The later that night we headed to Boston.

Short ass  chapter, but it will do for now but thank you all for supporting my story make sure to vote love y'all🫶🏽❤️