Home (1st)

"My home."

I said looking at the stone faces straight infront of me, standing on the cliff.

"Are you feeling nervous??"
"Why should I ?"
"This is your home afterall and the village is your family."
"The family who kicked me out of my home when I needed it. And stop joking around obito ."
"I shall indeed. We must go ."
"Yeah."
So I need to clear something here. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I am 17 years old and my goal is not to be the hokage anymore. I joined the akatsuki after nagato died . After the pain attack the villagers kicked me out of the village accusing that because of me and kurama the village got destroyed. It's been pretty 1 year joining the akatsuki. The black cloak with red clouds doesn't looks to bad on me.

After nagato died I took his eyes and gave one of them to obito and another one guess who, my old friend cum rival sasuke. He knew about nagato's death but he doesn't know who is the leader. I can't wait to see his reaction though.

Today I came konoha because of a small deal with, whom other my old sensei aka the sixth hokage. Too sad that granny tsunade is still in coma.

Truly to say nobody in the village had any idea of where was I for straight 365 days. I know everyone is going to hate me . But I have my reasons. When everyone kicked me out neither did Kakashi sensei came nor my friends. Except one person. I pretty much remember when she jumped infront pain to save me. I sensed her chakra following me straight for 5 kilometres. I was so hurt that I couldn't even go back to her. Then suddenly it disappeared. I didn't have any idea what happened then.

I don't expect anything from anyone. She might have left too like others did. The village always causes me pain none the less. Even my friends also hate me now. My sensei is also in. No one loves me....no one loves the blonde idiot. Not any more.

Soon we reached at the hokage office. Bruh.... the guards were like a mosquito to me. Has konoha's protection fallen into this level or I am too strong??? I don't know man.

𝙆𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I was sitting in the hokage desk. I sensed a familiar chakra coming direct to my office. Ino, Sakura and shikamaru are standing infront of the table submitting information's from their last mission. The chakra is getting closer.

"No way in the world...."

These three also have figured out what is going on.

I almost stood up and then suddenly
BRUSTTT!!!!!

"Ara ara. I didn't think to get a glance of my old ass friends."

No way in this fucking world. That blonde hair, those blue eyes, those whisker marks.....

"Naruto...?", My heart clenched seeing my old student after one year. I am about to approach him... but wait that cloak....... no way did naruto......

"What are you thinking is absolutely true. This is my new identity. Naruto Uzumaki the great leader of akatsuki. "

My jaw dropped hearing his words. He is joking right.... there is no way in the world that he would join that group. No chances in the world.

" My appearance is the confirmation of my decision. If you don't feel convinced then I have no time to explain. "

His eyes are darker. He is not joking. He doesn't have the playful aura anymore. His face is serious than mine. He really did joined the group.

"So lets get started. I don't have time to stand the whole day, looking at those disgusting faces of you brats."

𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I have no idea what in the world is happening. The way naruto....yes the one old idiot, the naruto I knew. My old teammate, the one clinging over to me, the one who always fought with sasuke, the ramen lover........

He is not the naruto I knew anymore...

I was just standing there looking at my old friend.... his behavior is changed.

"So lets get started. I don't have time to stand the whole day, looking at those disgusting faces of you brats."

"Naruto, what are you saying? He is your old sensei aka the sixth hokage. Watch your manners. "

" Just shut up, will ya? I don't need your ugly ass medical knowledge everywhere. Just stand where you are."

Ino was about to say something but I stopped her. Let's hear what he have to say.

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

These brats finally stopped. Jezz.... they are so annoying.
I sat infront of the hokage desk in chair. I make my self comfortable. My right leg is now over my left one.

"Just to let everyone know that the akatsuki has now started the mission of collecting the tailed beasts again. When pain died he freed all of the tailed beasts. Such a pain.... Any ways so the point is, we are going to announce the great 4th Ninja war.At first we will be destroying The Other four village and the last one will be konoha. You know it is my birth place after all, so I am giving it little Chance. I want this news to kept a secret from everyone. I don't want any shinobi's to be trained special for war. I will send my men here to notice everything."

I got up from the chair and looked direct in kakashi's eyes. I got close to him and said face to face,

"If I ever heard from my men that you are training those shinobies with a special training for the war or moving those citizens then I will came here and destroy my home within blink of your eyes."

_________________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys how do you find this chapter, is the length ok or do I need to add anything please tell me in the comment don't forget to tell me how is this chapter.