New member (8th)

Naruto's pov-

I looked at Obito who is enjoying the fight. Like really...... I stood there and sighed looking at them fighting.

3rd person's pov -

"You are really annoying." Karin said being annoyed by Hinata's answer.

"I am not a mirror." Hinata answered.
Naruto's eyes widened and obito chuckled.

"What did you just said??" Karin asked being angry.

"Seems like besides those pair of eyes, you have problem in hearing too. I said I am not a mirror." Hinata just threw the words at her face.

"Nani!!! You dare to call me that." Karin charged a punch at Hinata. She looked at Naruto and the Masked man. There was no sign of stopping the fight. She took out her right hand, grabbed Karin's fist, twisted it and broke the chakra point. The sounds of cracking filled the hallway. The standing mans were shocked by the sence that happened just in 6 seconds.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa....."

"What did you do? And how did you?" Karin yelled in pain and asked the questions to the girl who was standing like a statue.

None of the events made her blink. Karin looked at Naruto and again starts yelling,

"Naruto she broke my hand and you are standing there doing nothing."

Before Naruto could say something Hinata opened her mouth,
"You asked for it, now why are you complaining?"

"What are you guys doing in the morning?" Here comes the Zabuza fanboy.

"Suigetsu, look at the girl. She broke my arm."

"I broke your chakra point. I have heard you heal people. Why can't you heal yourself then?" Hinata deadpaned.

Suigetsu looked down upon Hinata and then started to speak,
"You are that hyuga girl from leaf right??? You seem to have change a bit."

"I have changed more than your water level."

"Got some mouth girl.", Suigetsu smirked.

Naruto got an idea on his head.

"Hyuga Hinata if you want to be a part of the great Akatsuki then at first you have to knock out Suigetsu." He said smirking and Obito realized his plan.

"Haaa... Such a boring work in the morning." Suigetsu yawned. He went up to Hinata at stood in a fighting position.

"Come on girl let's see what you got?"
Hinata didn't moved one inch.

"Well I think I gotta make the move first....."

He charged towards Hinata with his sword. He held his sword in his right hand and pushed it towards her. When he was about inches away from Hinata she activated her byakugan and the powerful chakra flows could be felt from kilometres ahead.

"Such a powerful girl." Obito whispered.

Suigetsu pushed the sword more, did not minding the chakra flows. When the sword was about to hit Hinata's head she dodged it and bented down. Suigetsu narrowed his eyebrows but before he could do anything, Hinata focused on his main chakra point and hit it. Surprising Suigetsu and the others present in the room, Suigetsu didn't turned into water and lied on the surface being unconscious. 

Everyone in the room was shocked seeing the sence.
More than anyone Naruto was more surprised seeing hinata this strong.

"My results?"
Hinata stood on the floor beside the senseless man.

"Well, welcome to the Akatsuki then." Obito declared in the hall.

"Naruto is going on a mission now I would like you join him in minutes. He will show you your room and give you clothes."

Naruto narrowed his eyebrows at Obito  questioning if he was the leader. Then looked at Hinata and nodded.

"Come with me."

Hinata followed Naruto from the hallway. Karin took Suigetsu's body and left. Obito disappeared from there and the sence finished for then.

Naruto showed Hinata her room and put her new clothes on the bed. She took the clothes to change onto but she felt Naruto standing behind at the door.

"You are supposed to leave the room." Hinata said trying not to show any emotions.

"Why are you here?"

"I already told the reason."

"Hinata I have seen you since we were kids. There is no way in the world I would believe that." She held the clothes tighter.

"Why don't you believe? It shouldn't be a matter to you."
Naruto slammed the door and went infront of Hinata. Hinata was flinched by his actions.

"Ofcourse it's a matter to me. This is a path where only belongs pain and hatred and hatred. This is not where you should be!" Naruto yelled in frustration.

"Why it matters to you? It's not like you care for me or like you care for the village. You shouldn't put your nose in it." Hinata answered rather calmly.

"Oh yes who am I kidding." He chuckled.

"You think I don't care about you," he grabbed both of Hinata's shoulders,she jolted ,"Then listen carefully, yes I don't. I don't care for anybody in that fucking village. I am sure I left all my feelings behind for those bastards but look at me now. A total fool. The fool that I was in the past." He tightened his grip," You! You are the one who did this to me. Yes, you! I spent countless nights without even a blink of sleep because of that stupid nightmare about you. I cried more than you could imagine. You! Caused this. You, hinata, you!"

"Naruto-kun you-u a-are hur-rting-g me-e." Hinata gasped under his grip.
Naruto's eyes widened after realising his actions. He released his grip and went back.

"I am sorry Hinata I didn't meant to.."

"Please leave me alone Naruto-kun."
Naruto was about to apologize again,

"Please."
He didn't say any word and left the room.

Hinata sighed and sat down on the bed. She put her hand over her chest, "He didn't said anything," she clutched her cloth, "But seems like he cared, cared for me."

_________________________________________

Hey guys, how is this chapter??? Tell me in the comment.