Invitation (22nd)

3rd person pov ~~

So, 1 month had successfully passed after the visit to Konoha and from the report Naruto had heard that everything is currently going well in Konoha.

They had even heard about Rin and Izumi will be getting married with Obito and Itachi in next few days.

And currently Naruto is standing beside the door of a small house which is believed to be the current Akatsuki base right now.

"Naruto."

Naruto looked back and noticed Hinata coming towards him.

"Yeah, hime what happened?"

Naruto just watched her coming towards him and then she slowly leaned against his shoulder.

"Nothing."

Naruto smiled a little bit and gave a peak over her forehead.

"We will return soon."

"I know."

With that Hinata also gave him a quick kiss on his lips and Naruto wrapped her hands around her waist.

They have been living like this since Obito returned to Konoha. There was no need of staying in a cave.

But one thing which is not good was that they couldn't track down black Jetsu.

It was really a trouble.

They have been traveling through the 5 shinobi nations from days but couldn't catch a glance of him.

Only Kami knows where he has gone.

Naruto decided not to think about it too much and go for a sleep since they just returned from Iwa just minutes ago.

Naruto was about to go for a nap and bring Hinata with him but then a sudden chakra trance caught his attention.

He narrowed his eyes and pushed Hinata a bit.

Seeing his tight expression Hinata realised something was wrong.

She immediately turned on her Byakugan and decided to see what was wrong.

"Hinata..."

"He is here."

With one nod Hinata and he jumped out of their current house.

They didn't needed to carry anything since Naruto had already packed everything in his pouch with this Fūinjutsu.

"2'O clock."

"Alright."

With full speed they dashed out cause they can't loose a chance like this.

When the almost reached to a certain position Naruto pulled up his hands and noticed Hinata to stop.

So she did.

Naruto immediately searched for anymore charka trances and soon he found one.

Naruto looked at Hinata and he motioned her to move left with him.

They were moving with very high alert action and just when Naruto was about to find him...

Click...

He narrowed his eyes and looked backwards and found 50 shurikens coming towards him at a full speed.

Before he could open a portal Hinata hit those all shurikens with her Gentle fist and successfully all of them were thrown away from them in some seconds.

Naruto cursed internally as he lost the trance of his chakra and went towards Hinata.

"Naruto..."

"Hmm."