Answer (9th)

Hinata's pov

I wore the Akatsuki cloak and head out from my room to see Naruto waiting for me in the hallway.

I went up to him and said,

"Should we go?"

"Yes." He answered in an emotionless tone.

He is looking hot even in the cloak. Shit stop Hinata. I tried my best to keep a straight face but it's so hard arround him. We got out and again I decided to break the silence.

"Where are we headed?"

"A certain lake near the Suma to capture the three tail."

"Are the tailed beasts free like they are running around??"

"You will see when we go there."

"Okay."

He is hiding something I can guess that.

Time skip at the noon. The lake ~~

I looked around the lake and damn it's big. More of like huge. I looked at Naruto standing there doing nothing.
That's not how we capture the tailed beasts.

"What should I do?"

"See where the three tails is."
' Byakugan '

I scanned the area and right in middle of the lake I spotted the large amount of chakra.

"Right in the middle of the lake."

"Okay now stand here and don't interrupt something." He stated and went direct into the middle of the lake. I stood there to guess a huge disaster or destruction.....

But surprisingly nothing happened. Naruto sit down and seems like he is meditating huh???

It's the sage mode I remember now.
I was randomly thinking another possibilities that how could he capture the three tail.

Then something started to glow in yellow and the land started shaking...
I balanced myself and looked forward.

There is a huge level of chakra flowing everywhere and the yellow glowing thing is none other than Naruto. Then the three tail appeared.

I activated my byakugan incase he needs some help. I looked at him and he narrowed his eyes towards me. I undid the byakugan and stood there in silence.

When everything calmed down, Naruto pulled up his hand infront of the three tail. The three tail appeared to be in shock for something. I am curious about that. Then he started to speak. What!!! Can anybody just talk like that with tailed beasts. I didn't knew if I haven't seen it.

The three tail nodded his head and I  felt a flow of something. I looked at the three tail and..

The eyes, they are purple with circles in it. I know these eyes they are rinnegan. I saw them in pain's eyes.

I am totally clueless about everything happening out there. And just then to surprise me even more, jetsu appeared from the ground. Yikes!!!!

"Looks like the job is done there." Jetsu said.

The three tail lied there unconscious and Naruto came back to his normal self and walked towards us.

"It seems so." I deadpaned. I really don't like this guy. He seems suspicious to me.

"Jetsu take the three tails." Naruto ordered.

"Tobi had successfully captured the four tails." Jetsu informed.

"Such a good day." Naruto smiled. I have missed that smile.

"We will take a walk from there to celebrate our victory. You can go now." Naruto ordered jetsu.

He nodded and went to capture the three tail.

"Come with me." Naruto said in a cold tone. It's scary. I just followed his lead.

We were walking for straight 1 hours and we are in a middle of the woods. Then he stopped and faced me. I halted being surprised. He is moving towards me.

What the..... My eyes widened at his sudden action.
He stopped and stood Inches away from me.

3rd person pov

Naruto stood and looked at her face.

"Why?"

He narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Hinata tried to sound serious as much as she could.
He sighed and let out a deep breath.

"Hinata I don't want to create a sence like morning. I am sorry for what I have done. I really am but please tell me why are you here?"

"What answer do you expect from me?"

"That's the problem. I don't know what to expect. The reason you said earlier can be accepted by a normal listener but I can't. I know what they have done to you but I also know you are not a girl who could abandon the village." Naruto answer not being convinced.

"Well the Naruto I knew would also  never think of abandoning the village." Hinata snapped.

"Hinata if you answer the question properly, I will answer yours. I am concerned about you." Naruto answered. He was shocked by himself after saying the last line.

Hinata widened her eyes then closed them. She let out a breath and started speaking,

"I came here for you."

"Huh.... I knew it."

"Why did you asked then?"

"I need to confirm my theory. Why Hinata? Why?" Naruto asked in a soft tone.

"To know why did you abandoned us? There has to be a reason. Why did you left us?" Hinata yelled the last line.

"Because I was hurt! How long do you think I can bear with that? I worked my ass up to be accepted by them. But all they did was hurt me. I tried my best so that my bestfriend could abandon us and kill me. I tried my best so that my teammate can punch me everytime she sees me. Even after all the things I did for them they see me as a monster. I am a monster Hinata!" Naruto yelled in anger and pain.

"No you are not. You were never." Hinata said in a soothing voice.

"You are lying." Naruto said not believing her words.

"No. I am not lying. Why do you think like that? You are not a monster Naruto. You are Uzumaki Naruto. Konoha's Naruto. My friend, Naruto."

"Why do you say things like that?" Naruto said looking down.

"Because that's the truth." Hinata paused then went infront of Naruto and  started again,

"You were that much hurt, why didn't you tell us anything?"

"Who would listen?" Naruto looked directly into her eyes.

"Naruto-kun...."

"What? What can u say? Who would listen to me? Sakura? She was obsessed with sasuke. Shikamaru? He was busy with his duties in hokage's office. Kakashi? He was busy reading porns. Sai? Don't even ask? Neji? Choji? Ino? Kiba? Shino? Lee? Ba-chan? Who? You? You always faint when you see me. Ero-senin? Well he was the only one but he just left me like others." His voice cracked saying the last line.

Hinata felt stupid for being too shy. And the words she said earlier.

"Naruto-kun I am sorry." She looked down.

"Huh.... Let's go. It means nothing. We are late." He started walking.

Hinata didn't protest and followed him.
To many answers to question.

_________________________________________

Comment , vote and enjoy....😁