Truth (3rd)

"Naruto..........."
"Yes, Sasuke. What is it?"
"No fucking way in the world.... What are you doing here?"
"You are standing in my hideout and now asking me what I am doing here. That's no fair."
"Just shut up. Where is the leader??"
"You mean the old one. So sad..... He died some days ago."
"I mean the present one."
"You are looking at him right now."
My blood is boiling in anger. I joined the akatsuki first. If anyone has to be the leader if not madara then it should  be me not him. He is just a baka.
"Don't joke with me Naruto."
"I am not."
"You are convincing that you are the leader right???"
"Yes."
"Let's see how much you worth."
I poured the lightning chakra in my sword and threw it towards him in a flash of blink. The forth hokage would not be able to dodge it. Then he is just a mere looker. I closed my eyes and smiled in confidence.
Splash..
"That is slow you know. You are lacking of practice."
Huh!!!!! No way. I opened my eyes and saw him standing there holding my sword. He grabbed it. No no no no no...
"How did you ??????"
"I didn't became the leader by flipping swords. It needs worth."
What is he saying? Is he insulting me that I am not worthy.
"Narutoooo!!!!!!!"
I gripped my hand and charged towards him.
He held out his hand. Is that a sun??
He gripped.

".................Ahhhhh"

I stopped there. Fuck my eye. It's hurting. Shit. I covered my eye and sat on my knees. Shit it hurts.
"What did you do to me?" I said covering my left eye.
A wet liquid dripped on the floor.
"Blood. My eye is bleeding. What did you do to me ???"
"Just controlling my tool."
"I am not your tool."
"Not you, that eye is. Look Sasuke if you do not listen to me again I just have to take back what belongs to me.
I know you're not weak without the eye but you know, the stronger the worthy." He smirked.
I felt that he is not the old idiot who tried to stop me from coming here, seeking revenge. Now he is the one seeking revenge. He changed. A part of me still can't believe that he joined the akatsuki.
"Fine. Now you can stop."
"That's a good boy. " He downed his hand.
My eye stopped hurting. That's a relief. I stood up and asked him,
"Why did you summoned me?"
"See, years have gone but that fucking cockiness hasn't gone yet. Leave it. So the point is, today I went to konoha. I told them about the war and I also threatened them not to train any shinobis for the war. Isn't that great?? Since konoha is my birthplace they should have a clue of what's going on."
He looked direct into my face and came near to me,
"So the point is I want you to go to konoha and notice that nobody is training for the war."
Truth to say I cannot just digest the serious, cold Naruto.
"What's the point of doing this?"
"Just a hint of the surprise party and making sure nobody is spoiling it."
"And why are you doing this?"
"Just returning the favor they did to me. I just love to see the pressured faces."
Just can't believe that he is sending me in konoha to keep an eye on them.
"Understood. I will leave tomorrow morning."
"Don't just destroy it in anger. We have time for it."
"I know. I am leaving. "
I turned back and was already leaving.
"Wait."
"What??"
"Take a helping assistant with you."
"I don't need one. I have a team for that."
"Yeah that team, what was the name of that group um, baka or taka something. Anyways leave it. They can't go."
"Why??"
"Cause that's an order. "
"Fine. Who is the assistant?"
"Come out."
I was looking at the ground being annoyed by the decision that idiot took. Suddenly..... Wait, that chakra, it's familiar. I looked forward and for the second time on that night I became surprised again,
"Itachi???????"
No no no, I can't be seeing wrong again. That chakra, that hair, those eyes, that face. I can't be wrong right.
"Itachi you are alive. But I killed you."
"You didn't killed him. He choosed to pretend getting killed."
I couldn't believe my eyes anymore. The person for whom I decided to destroy the village is standing right in front of me.
"Sasuke, let's go."
That voice,that smile. yes it's my big brother, my brother, my own brother. What is this feeling in my heart? It's getting light. It's like floating in the clouds.
"Yeah."
I don't know how but that is what I managed to say.
He leaded the way and I followed. Is this happiness in my heart? Yes it is. My brother is alive, I didn't killed him.  How can I not be happy? I haven't felt like that in many years.
He went out and I stopped before the gate. I looked back and Naruto is standing there alone emotionlessly,
I moved my gaze to the gate and looked down, a happy but small smile was clearly visible in my face,
"Thank you, Naruto. "

______________________________________

Hey guys, don't you love this chapter.  This is an extra part made by me. I  thought you are gonna love this chapter.
Tell me how is it?? Get hyped for the next chapter.