Reveal (15th)

3rd person pov ~~

It has been a very good week after ther the date between Naruto and Hinata.

They are getting well together and everything is going smoothly.

But on the other side Hinata was having a doubt in her mind. She felt a little weird around the person named as Uchiha Madara.

She doubted if this really was the Madara Uchiha who has been feared by nations?

How could she believe? Truth to say this man was no level near of the legendary Madara Uchiha. Maybe with the rinnegan though but without that he couldn't even touch Madara Uchiha.

And besides that, the description of real Madara has no similarity between this man.

This man didn't had any red armour and neither any long hair.

And the more important thing was this man's Mangekyo Sharingan. She clearly remembered when Naruto said that Madara's Mangekyo Sharingan had the ability of rewind time but this man seemed not to have that ability.

Instead of that this man can simply sucks, yes actually sucks himself into somewhere else. He is not like those

Jetsus who can just.... You know come up from the ground or anywhere.
Well that man can do similar things like
Jetsu but he seemed to like wents into different dimension.

Another final thing, His Mangekyo Sharingan.... It's awfully similar with one person..... And that person was no other than..................... Kakashi Sensei.

She actually remembers Kakashi using the same technique as this man but instead sucking himself into another dimension Kakashi used to move the attacks and other things into that dimension.

Also this man had his Sharingan in right eye and Kakashi had the Sharingan in left eye...... Could it be....

"Hinata....."

She became startled for one second but soon came to reality.

"Naruto-kun, what happened?"

"You seemed to be in a deep thought what happened?"

"Nothing I was wondering about something."

"What?" Naruto asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, don't we have to go to the konoha today?" Hinata asked as she rested her chin on her palm.

"Yeah but before that I need to take you to somewhere." Naruto said as he put on his cloak.

"Where?" Hinata asked as she stood up.

"I will tell you later." Naruto smiled.

"Huh..... Wow..... Yeah..... How can I expect you to say something beforehand." Hinata sighed and Naruto laughed again.

"You know me well."

"Shut up.." She narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Yeah.... So now go and get ready and meet me at the door around 10 minutes." Naruto said and Hinata
nodded. Naruto was about to leave but then suddenly Hinata called him.

"Ne... Naruto-kun?"

"Hmm... What happened?" Naruto asked and turned to Hinata.

"Is Madara here?"
Naruto stiffened a little bit but nodded his head as a yes.

"Can you tell me where is he staying?"
Naruto narrowed his eyes and answered,

"Why??"

"I need to see him for a moment."