Reunion (5th)

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It is afternoon. The sun hasn't set yet. I was walking inside a jungle to return to the hideout. I should have reached there early but I decided to enjoy the beauty of orange sky. The sun is almost in the horizon, slowly drowning in the dark. Well the visit to the sand was not bad. We perfectly got the one tail. There were no problem. Good!

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸----

Gaara was sitting on the kazekage office checking some files about the recent show of akatsuki. Suddenly....
The door opened without knocking.
Gaara was angry at this rude behaviour. He said,"I thought you should knock before entering the kazekage's office."
"Those stupid manners are such a waste of time."
Gaara looked up from where that voice came. He couldn't believe his eyes, it was Naruto.
"Naruto"
He got up and was going to approach his friend and the he noticed the black cloak,
"Naruto, that cloak??"
"I need to talk about something with you."

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽____

"Are you sure about the decision?"
Gaara startled at first then nodded.
"I am sure about the decision and it would be my honour to serve the group."
He paused for a bit then started again,
"This village cost me nothing but pain, even after becoming the leader of the village and dying for the people they only see me in an eye of doubt. There is no rethinking about it."
"Then from now on you are officially a member of akatsuki." Naruto smiled looking at his friend.
"What are you gonna do about the one tail?"
"Give him to my companion."
After saying that, jetsu appeared from the ground.
"I have to say that is very disgusting." Gaara said rolling his eyes.
"Jetsu take the one tail with you and go to the suna hideout. Don't follow me. I have a happy mood if you ruin it then you know what's gonna happen.", Naruto said looking at jetsu.
"Fine, leader."
Jetsu disappeared with the one tail.
"I will take my leave."
"Yes, Naru_ leader."
Then Naruto disappeared from the place.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗻𝗱......

I was peacefully walking then I noticed a purple cloth about 5 metres away from me.
I was careless that's the result. I pulled out a kunai going forward step by step.
I pulled up the kurama cloak and scanned the area. There are total 3  shinobis. Two are going first and one is behind. Two of them are almost 1 kilometre ahead from this one. Seeing the appearance I can confirm it's a girl.

I moved forward and she vanished. Those movements.... So she is a Kunoichi. I pulled back my kurama cloak and stood there in silence, analysing my surroundings. I felt someone in my behind. I was ready to attack, Wait...... This chakra...
She came closer and I was backfacing her. The chakra became more clear, no no no.....

".................."
That voice, that scent. I paused for a bit and looked back facing down.

"Naruto-kun."

"Hinata?"

𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I was returning home from a mission in land of water. The weather is beautiful. The sky is orange and the sun is in almost in the horizon. I told shino and kiba to move forward so I could enjoy the view. They didn't agree at first but I assured them that I can handle myself. We were busy with the mission for last one month. So this is a time to exhale some fresh air. They are one kilometre ahead from me. I looked at the orange sky. It reminds me of him. Orange was his favourite colour I have to say. I leaned on a wood looking at the sky remembering his face. He left the village without a word. I followed him but couldn't catch him. He was hurt...

I was rethinking about the incident one year ago then I sensed a chakra. I moved from my place to assure that isn't a enemy. I am in a branch and I looked back. There was a man in a black cloak. I jumped behind the man to attack and activated the byakugan. Wait is that.....

I have no doubt it's Naruto. My heart skipped the beats. His name unconsciously came from my mouth,

"Naruto-kun"

He looked back and I called again.

"Naruto-kun"

"Hinata?"

And after one year I drowned again in those ocean blue eyes.

"Hinata"

He snapped me out from my thoughts. I looked at his appearance and my eyes widened. So the rumours were true.

"You must hate me like others for my decision."

I looked back into his eyes,

"I don't hate you Naruto-kun. I never will. Not even in my dreams. I am just surprised at your decision."

His eyes widened and then softened. I was about to say something then....
I felt a cold touch in my cheeks,
"You know Hinata, you are so kind. Everyone looked down at me but you didn't. I am sorry for causing you so much pain. You don't have to do anything for me, not anymore."
"Don't say that."
"You know I am happy to see you alive. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about what happened to you after the attack. But now I can forgive myself."
"Naruto-kun......"
"I love the way you call my name. But this is a dark path I have choosen. The path where only belongs revenge and pain. So you should stop caring about me."
"Don't say things like that. I never stopped caring for you and I never will." My vision became blurry.
"Don't shed tears for a idiot like me. I may be the great leader of akatsuki but I am not worthy of them."
His words broke me from inside. A noise can be heard near by.
"I guess your friends are here. So Hinata I will take my leave. Hope we never cross path again."
He removed his hand and was going away but I grabbed it,
"Don't leave again."
"I am sorry hinata but I don't deserve you. I am not worthy."
He left my grip and stood ahead.
"Hinata....",I heard kiba calling my name.

I looked infront of me where he was standing.
"Farewell, Hinata."
He disappeared and my head felt dizzy and my vision became blurry.

After one year I fainted again seeing my love.

_________________________________________

Hey Guys, how is this chapter?? Tell me your thoughts about it.