Date (13th)

[Hey guys, I actually suck with fight sence so have mercy on me. Also from now on the chapters will be a little longer.]

3rd person pov :-

It's been 2 days since that incident. Hinata and Naruto haven't ever talked with each other properly since then.
Well, maybe some words but not like that.
Hinata just have finished taking a bath after a long mission. She and Naruto were incharge capturing the 6 tails.
Currently they are staying at a inn near the hidden mist village. To capture the 6 tail they had to come at a long distance. They could easily go back to the Hideout by shushin but they stayed for a reason.
This mission is not as smooth as capturing the 3 tails. They had to fight plenty of mist ninjas. While Naruto went ahead to find the 6 tails, Hinata stayed back and fought some of the mist Ninjas.
Hinata sat on the bed rubbing her wet hair. Thinking of today.

Flashback time to the mission~~

Naruto and Hinata were walking down by the woods. They haven't talked with each other but there was no lack of communication.
Suddenly he put his arm infront of her. She looked at him narrowing her eyes and he looked at her half closing his eyes.
Hinata took that as a sign of stopping and so she did. Naruto smirked a little which was unnoticed by Hinata.
He went forward and Hinata activated her Byakugan. Naruto realised by the chakra flows. He stopped and looked back at Hinata and nodded his head as 'no' so she undid her Byakugan and stayed there. Naruto went forward to find the 6 tails.
She was standing there for not long than 2 minutes. Suddenly she felt something and looked back. There were more than 50 shurikens coming towards her. She instantly activated her Byakugan and dodged them.
She stood still and said,
"If you have enough courage then come out and fight me otherwise stay hidden like cowards."
With instant 20 mist Ninjas came out from the tree.
"Wow.... Didn't knew have to go through that." She smirked.
"Who are you?" One of the ninja asked her.
"Are you blind or your lacking of brains?" She said cockily.
"You bastard!" He shouted and threw a kunai at her which she easily caught by her index and middle finger.
"Well, after seeing my cloak if you still can't  figure out who I am then I must say mist has fallen weak both in intelligence and training shinobis." She said smirking.
"How dare you...." The same man threw 5 shurikens at her which well she dodged with out efforts. 
"Lol, I didn't have to activate my Byakugan to dodge that." Her smirk grew wider.
The man was about attack but got stopped by a man who seem to be in his fourties.
"Stop that Hidaki. We must know what is her intention."
"But leader...." He couldn't finish cause the person seemed to be their leader stopped him again.
The man looked at Hinata and her smile dropped, her face became a serious one.
"Well, didn't foresaw to see you in the akatsuki, dear Byakugan princess."
Hinata narrowed her eyes realising that was none other than the person who tried to kidnap her and also responsible for the death of Neji's father.
She moved her head to left to right making some cracking noise. The same goes for her shoulders.
"Looks like gonna have some fun after a longtime, fighting with pain."
Some of their eyes widened at the mention of the pain.
She activated her Byakugan, sending some powerful chakra waves to the direction of the mist Ninjas. Some of shivered yet they started attacking.
"Yare yare.... Let's see how much you can dance. " She said and started dodging the attacks. Well that was just a piece of cake to her. She looked at her right and 3 of them were coming at her. She looked at left and 3 were coming and 5 were coming from front. She smirked. She dodged each one from each side. She used the 360° rotation. Everyone of them went back crashing their backs and several body parts in the tree. Some of them even went further breaking the tree.
She looked back at the left over ninjas who seems like have pissed in their pants. Only one person who was unfazed was the leader.
She stood there smirking, cracking her knuckles.
"Let's see what you got."
Naruto had done his job and heard the noise behind him. He frowned and went back by shunsin.
He reached there and saw several knocked out bodies beside Hinata. He looked at her and she has sweat all over her body.
'She looks hot.' Naruto thought as he continued watching her. She wiped the sweat over her face and turned back to Naruto, with half of her eyes closed.
'Damn' Naruto thought in his mind.
He was about to approach her but instead she got in a fighting stance and her hands glowed in purple, making a face of lion.
'The jutsu she used during fighting pain.' Naruto thought. He was confused but then he felt a chakra behind him. Before he could do anything, Hinata ran towards the Chakra sign that is behind Naruto. Naruto smirked and stepped aside. At that moment Naruto couldn't see anything but her. Her concentrated face, the sweat drops flowing from the sides of her face, her slowly moving midnight blue hairs, the veins beside her eyes and mostly those perfect lavender eyes, the smirk she is holding over her lips is making her look even hotter.
She just hit that man who was beside him and well he just disappeared from that place and flew into the sky. What Naruto could tell that is, the man was dangerously hurt.
Hinata turned around and cracked her shoulders muscles and Naruto's prideful face became a horror one.
'Wow... I would never dare to make her angry again.' He thought.
"Ahem....." Naruto coughed. Hinata deactivated her Byakugan and looked at Naruto.
"We should go and take some rest." Naruto offered.
"I am fine. I can go back." Hinata answered.
"No, what I said was not an offer that would be rejected. That's an order." Naruto said in a cold voice and turned his back to Hinata.
Hinata gave him a long sigh and went behind him.
"The 6 tails is captured and is taken by jetsu."
"Hmm...."
"And....."
Hinata narrowed her eyes at his words.
"And that was a pretty sick move. I would never like to be hit by it." He said and Hinata's Cheeks kinda became pink.
Which she shoved of quickly.
Naruto kinda smirked at the reaction but didn't said anything.
Naruto made the handsign of shunsin and so does Hinata. She learnt it from him at the arrival day.
They both came infront of an inn and Naruto suggested to take of their cloaks so that no-one can recognise them.
They took their cloaks off and entered into the inn. Well, by the looks of the inn it was really a fancy one. They went to the receptionist and ordered for one room.
What was more annoying that, the girl in the reception section started fangirl-ing over Naruto. Which mostly pissed of Hinata.
"Come here I will show you the route to the room." The girl said in a flirty tone and Hinata was about to loose his patience.
The girl went ahead and Both followed. Well Hinata stayed behind and the girl was trying to throw herself at Naruto.
"Who is that girl, pretty boy?" The girl asked cringe-ly.
"My partner." Naruto answered coldly but she didn't even seem satisfied with that. Instead she rubbed her boobs against his hands and which caused a tick mark over Hinata's forehead.
She was about to shove her off but Naruto just pulled away his hands.
"Look, I am not interested in you and your body cause I only have eyes for one certain person."
The girl pouted and said,
"Fine, she would be lucky. We are here." She handed Naruto the key and was going back. When she was just beside Hinata, Hinata grabbed her shoulder and whispered near her ears,
"Go near to him and I will kill you."
Which surely sent some killing intents by her spine.
She quickly ran away.
They entered into the room and Naruto went out without telling.
Hinata sighed and decided to take a bath.

Flashback end ~~

Hinata was done and she went infront of the mirror scaning her body. Well she was only in the towel.
Then she heard a cracking noise and looked behind her and the door was opening.
She quickly went there to stop it but failed and bumped herself into None other than our Naruto.
Naruto glanced at her and his face became red at embarrassment.
"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to.... I will come later." With that he went outside.
Everything happened so quickly that Hinata never got any chance to say anything. She blushed madly and went to wear her clothes.
She was done and heard a knock at the door.
"Can I come in?" Naruto asked.
"Yeah." Hinata answered.
Naruto slowly entered and he was looking down.
He went infront of Hinata and stood there.
"You can look at me." Hinata said in a small voice.
Naruto slowly looked at her and she wearing a purple top and blue ankle length pants.
"Hinata I want to say something." Naruto said looking away.
"What is it Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked.
"Well I am sorry for that day. My actions were..... Well you know.... Not in my control." Naruto's cheeks pink-ed a little.
Hinata looked away with a red face.
"I-it's okay, Naruto-kun. I didn't mind."
Naruto looked at him with big eyes but again started looking away.
"Umm... If you don't mind....... Well there is a maket down there..... Also it seems like there is a festival and..... If you like would you.... L-like to go o-out with me.... I mean I want to fix everything." Naruto asked.
Hinata was full red but answered as yes.
"Well.... There is some clothes..... If you like it then wear it.... I will be at the gate." Naruto said and left the room.

_________________________________________

Hey guys I was thinking about writing a story over Obito x Kakashi.
Well tell me your thoughts.
Anyways enjoy........