New life (19th)

3rd person pov ~~

"Uchiha Mikoto, Uchiha Izumi...... "

"Nohara Rin..... "

Hinata couldn't believe her eyes. She moved backward and covered her mouth with her hand.

"What the heck is this??"

"I told you that this is a secret." Naruto came forward and stood beside her.

"What is this? What is happening? What the heck is this? Naruto-kun, what is this? What are you doing?"

She was loss of words. What was happening? Why is happening? What the heck is this? How are they here? How are they here, in Orochimaru's lab?

"Hinata..... "

He clamly called her. He needed to clear her doubts.

"Hinata, calm down." He held her bye her shoulders and made her sit down.

"Ne, Hime I need you to calm down and listen to me. Alright?"

She nodded. She was beyond to much shocked to speak.

"One day, when I was training with my Rinnegan I found it."

"But how?" Her voice came out like a whisper.

"Well, I was testing it's abilites. Around that time when I found out that I could make portals to another dimensions or I could create an opening wherever I want then I started training on it. One day I was training on it and made an opening too far away when it succeeded then I started to work on it more. One day suddenly the portal opened it here. I found out everything then." Naruto finished.

"What did you found out?" Hinata asked as her confusion was not gone yet.

"Well, after the Uchiha massacre he kept some bodies to himself. Illegally, though. He wanted to test on the Sharingans and specially on female."

"Why specially female?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know that particularly. Maybe he wanted to test the abilities of female Uchihas. There is not much document left there."

"And.... Rin???"

"Well, I learnt about her from the Three tails. He said that he had left some Biju Chakra in her body. He knew that she was just a victim of the evil world so he didn't wanted her to die."

"And then?"

"Unfortunately, she couldn't survive. But that snake didn't left her in peace. Well, I guess we already know how much he is obsessed with Biju's power. I guess that's why he took her and kept her. Maybe later on he forgot about her."

"But that doesn't answers how did they aged?"

"Well, there are many forbidden Jutsus that we don't know about." Naruto smirked.

"That explains everything. So, what are we gonna do now?" She said standing up and finding new energy.

"Woah, woah what's up with the energy. Anyways, seal them alright."

He threw a scroll at her and she catched it with ease.

She quickly sealed them as soon as Naruto removed those wires from those jars.

He stood there and opened an portal. Both of them entered and they found themselves in an different place.

What Hinata found suspicious was the building infront them. It was old fashioned but built recently.

"What is this Naruto-kun?"

"You will soon find out."

"Naruto-kun, not again."