Lost love (12th)

3rd person pov:-

It was a full moon night. The wind is slowly blowing and the weather is not too hot not cool.

It was a calm and comfortable weather. The time is around midnight. A blonde head was visible on a top of a tree sitting peacefully there and swinging his legs.

A lavender head watched all his movements and decided to go to him.

"Naruto-kun....."

"Hmm.... " He answered calmly.
Hinata was standing in the branch awkwardly.

"Do you want anything??? " Naruto said and looked at her with a calm face. He directly looked at her eyes.

Hinata blushed a little and looked away.

"C-can i sit here?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said and continued looking at the stars.

She sat there and there was silence for some moments.

Hinata found peace and she decided to enjoy the peace for this temporary moment.

"Do you wanna say something?" He asked breaking the silence.

She nodded her head as a 'no'. He looked back at the sky and started again,

"I am sorry for yelling at you that day." He looked down.

"It was like 5 days ago." Hinata said with a soft smile.

"I know but we haven't talked since then and I never got the chance to apologize." Naruto said still looking at his lap.

"Just like I said it's fine." Hinata said in a soft voice.

"Well, I thought about it and everything is just mess."

Hinata was a little confused but yet she said,
"I am there if you want to tell." She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"I can't just die with all those things with me." Naruto chuckled sadly.

"What thing????" She asked.

"Just listen to me for once again right?" Naruto smiled and looked at her.
She nodded.

"I didn't choose this path without thinking anything."

"What is the reason then?"

"You know, I left the village. I was hurt, so beyond hurt that i can't explain. I didn't knew where to go. I couldn't even think straight. For once the hatred took over me and I decided that I will take  revenge. I came here and took training under Madara. I was so sure of picking vengeance against the leaf. While training one day, I was meditating under the waterfall there." Naruto motioned over a waterfall far ahead from the tree.

"I was peacefully sitting there. Then suddenly a figure I mean a total white figure appeared in front of me."
Naruto said with amusement and Hinata returned one look with the same expression.

"I was shocked and when I asked him what his name was he said he was the Sage of six paths."

"Nani!!! I thought that was myth." Hinata almost shouted.

"Yeah me too... Then he said.... ( remember all the things like how he shared chakra and etc. How indra and ashura become rival etc..... Well I am too lazy to write.)"

"Wow...... That's a lots of thing. Does anybody else knows about it?"

"Hmm.... Itachi."

Hinata made an 'o' face.

"He told me that I am the child of prophecy."
Hinata's eyes almost popped out.

"There is more. He also said that I was reincarnation of Ashura and Sasuke is reincarnation of Indra. Apparently there is something he wanted to give to Sasuke but he gave it to me cause I didn't wanted to risk something."

"Risk what?"

"My lost love."

"What? I don't understand." Hinata frowned.

"My lost love for my village. Well both of us know how hurting it can be to loose someone dear to us. It hurts so much that you can't express by words. I didn't wanted anyone to feel that. I wanted to save the world and I didn't wanted anyone to die that's why I choosed this path. But before you say something I need to clear one thing. I still don't feel anything for my village. My love for my village is lost. I don't know how to find it. Everyone hates me and look at me I am still acting like a coward. Well not a coward a monster." Naruto looked down.

Hinata put two hands over his cheeks and cupped them. She forced him to look at her.

"Look at me, Naruto. I have told you that you are not a monster. You are Uzumaki Naruto. Konoha's Naruto. My Naruto-kun. " She looked deeply into his eyes.

For the first time in his life Naruto felt lost. Her eyes, it was prettier than moon.

Her face it was shining like diamond. Her moving hair was seeming like a silky threads. Then, His gaze moved towards her lips.

'Perfect' he thought. Everything about her was perfect for him.

He never knew what is this feeling. He just wanted to hug her tightly right now and never let go. He wanted the warmness of her.

His heartbeat increased in a dangerous way. He half closed eyes without breaking the eye contact.

Hinata looked away blushing cause how he was looking at her. She was about to stand up but got pulled down by him.

He made her sat beside him.
Their faces were dangerously close. Naruto felt hot on his face. He didn't do anything.

'What's this feeling' he continuously thought. It was like butterflies dancing in his stomach.

There was a sting of Hinata's hair over her face. He tugged it back and cupped her face.

Hinata blushed madly. She knew where this was going but she didn't wanted to stop. She has waited for this day too long.

Naruto was having emotional rollercoaster ride inside his mind but nothing stopped him.

"You are so beautiful, Hina." Naruto said in a dangerously low voice.

Hinata gave up on everything, she wanted it just as he wanted. She could feel the hot breath of his over her face.
"Is this what people call love?" He said and smashed his lips on her.

It was softer than he imagined it to be. He moved his lips and she joined too.
He removed his lips in lack of breathe and both of them came back to reality.

Hinata's face was the deepest shade of red now found in earth. Naruto was blushing like a idiot. Hinata just left cause if anything more happened she would just faint.

Naruto sat down and clapped his face.

"What were you thinking Uzumaki Naruto?" His blushing face never became a normal one.

"You just kissed her..... And that was awesome." He laughed being embarrassed at his own work.

"Lost love huh....... " He mumbled.

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update. Anyways comment, vote and enjoy....... 🥰