Questions (10th)

3rd person POV ~~
(The Uchiha brothers are sitting outside of their house in a bench.)

"Ni-saan, can you please talk with me." Sasuke pleaded over Itachi.

"Yeah, sure what is it?" Itachi answered.

"Please don't ignore my questions." Sasuke said in an annoyed tone.

"I am not." Itachi said in a calm voice.

"Well I am asking you as calmly as possible for me, so please just co-operate with me."

"Okay what is your question."

"What happened with you after the day I killed you?" Sasuke almost said as whispering.

"Huh.... You won't let me go until I tell you right." Itachi said sighing.

"No lies, no holding back. I want true answers. Please just tell me what happened. I am old enough to understand whatever it is." Sasuke said.

"Well, listen calmly."
Sasuke just nodded.

"When you killed me, I died. Kisame took my body for preserving. I didn't knew what they wanted until Naruto told me."

"Naruto??" Sasuke said almost in disbelief.

"Yes, him. He said they wanted my eyes for research. They wanted to research with the Amaterasu. But they can't because I gave them to you. After somedays when Pain died and Naruto took the leadership of Akatsuki and I got resurrected. I gave you my eyes so I was partially blind. Then Naruto made a deal with you. You gave him your left eye and instead he gave you the rinnegan. That eye didn't go anywhere but came to me. He planted it on me and my right one, it's shisui's." Itachi finished.

"What??? What were you doing with shisui's eyes?" Sasuke cannot believe what his brother was saying.

"Yes, it's true. He gave me his eyes to keep it safe from Danzo. I never wanted it but Naruto adviced me to implant it on me so that no-one can take it." Itachi finished Sasuke's answer.

"This is so confusing. I mean where you were up until now?"

"I had low stamina. I was under treatment for 6 months after implanting my right eye. It needed time to adjust. Then I went for training to figure out Shisui's eyes ability."

"Wow........" Sasuke was spellbound hearing everything.

"I have another question." Sasuke said looking at his hands.

"What's it?"

"Well I don't understand why Naruto joined the Akatsuki and why he send us back here in the village?" Sasuke asked with a confusing look in his eyes.

"I can't tell you that. But whatever he is doing, it's good for all the shinobi world." Itachi said shutting up Sasuke.

"Why can't you tell me? I am a member too." Sasuke said yelling a little bit.

"I will tell you when the time will come. But not now." Itachi said in a calm tone.

"Why can't you tell me now? How can you be sure that this is not the right time?" Sasuke said in a disappointing tone.

"No, I can't. This is the orders. And you know very clearly that what would happen if I break the rules." Itachi said  warning him.

"Pffft... You make me laugh Ni-saan. He is gonna kill you??? I doubt that." Sasuke said in a mocking tone.

"If he can knock you out in less than one minute with that eye then he can easily kill me if I break his trust."
Sasuke became silent after hearing his brother.

"But can you atleast tell me what is his intention?" Sasuke said after being quiet for a while.

"He would do what I failed to do. He will bring peace into the shinobi world." Itachi said looking at the sky and smiling lightly. He looked back at Sasuke,
"And to you."
With that he left.
Sasuke kind of understood what his big brother meant.

He tried to destroy the konoha because of him so Naruto brought his brother back. Now there was no intention of killing inside him.

They returned in the village 2 days ago. Though it was not a welcoming one but their friends accepted him. He can positively think that they have forgiven him for all his sins.

He smiled a little bit after thinking that.
But what he cannot understand that, why Naruto took this decision? He knew very clearly that dobe can never go into the dark path, it's not possible for him.

He remembered about Hinata's departure. He knew that she obviously went to Naruto but why isn't she back yet? He didn't care about anything but he was worried about both of them. He knew Naruto would never think of killing her and neither she.
So what they are doing is still unknown to everyone?

Ding Dong

Someone is at the door.

"Would please take that? I am busy with papers." Itachi said to Sasuke while he was digging something in some papers.

"Okay."
Sasuke went to door and opened it. And the person standing on door is the last person he expected to see today.

"Is Itachi there?"

"Sakura, what are you doing here in this time?" Sasuke asked while being surprised a little.

"Kakashi sensei told me to give this papers to Itachi." She held a file up.

"Oh, okay. Come inside." Sasuke said opening the door a little wide for her to enter.

"No, thanks. Tell him to submit it by tomorrow morning." She gave the file to Sasuke and left.

During the whole conversation Sakura never looked at him while he kept looking at her face. He wondered what happened to her? She is not the cheerful person like she used to be and her face is not even holding the glow when he saw Sasuke. She came with a straight face and left with one.

She was 7 feets away from her slowly walking away then Sasuke yelled,

"Do you want me to walk you off?"
She stopped and stood still back facing him.

"No, I am not a kid anymore." No emotions.

"Hmm" Sasuke hummed.
She started walking again and stopped after listening Sasuke's voice.

"Sakura, are you angry...... with me?" Sasuke said the last part almost whispering.

Sakura stood there for a minute. There was a never ending silence.

"No."

"Then?" Sasuke asked with hope is his voice.

"I am disappointed." She spat.
Then disappeared from her place.
'Disappointed?' He thought in his mind.
There were to many questions that were clouding his mind.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for late update. I was busy writing another story.
Check out my new story about Naruhina
SINCE THE BEGINNING

Well I wanted to ask you what do you expect from next chapter?
Naruhina things or current situation of konoha?? Please comment your thoughts