Letter (20th)

3rd person pov ~~

Well, Naruto and Hinata had just explained everything to everyone after some rollercoaster ride of emotions. Hundred breaking downs, and thousands Tsunami of tears.

"Is Obito here?" Rin asked.

"No, he is at the Hideout and I suppose we should all leave, right now." Naruto said.

"What he said is right. Do you think you can walk?" It was Hinata who asked these other women.

"Yeah...." Came the reply of these three.

"Fine."

With that Naruto stood up and all of them did the same.

"Hold me."

He said and except for Hinata the other women dead panned.

"Well, just do what he is saying."

With that all of those four women held onto him. Two on his shoulders and two on his elbow.

Naruto did one handsign and within a blink of flash they were infront of a cave.

Izumi and Mikoto fell down by their knees and Rin somehow managed to stand.

Naruto put down his marked kunai into his pocket and stood there awkwardly.

"Thunder flying god...." Rin managed to say.

"Well, I am sorry for not informing you earlier but I want to say that we are running out of time. By this time Obito must have figured out that we haven't left for Konoha."

Naruto finished and Hinata placed a hand on his shoulder.

Naruto held it back and whispered,
"Don't worry, Hime. I will figure everything out."

Everyone looked at them in awe and Naruto snapped out of his boyfriend mode.

"So, Rin-nee, do you think you can come with me?"

"I think I can." Rin replied.

"Fine. Hina, you take care of them."

Hinata nodded and Naruto went towards the cave entrance and told Rin to follow him.

He entered and noticed Obito standing there without his mask. Well, things are going to get harder.

He insisted Rin to stay there and only come in when he would call her.

He entered into to hallway with a serious face and Obito stopped his tracks.

"Where were you?" Obito's voice came like a broken, cold and dangerous Shuriken.

"On my mission." Naruto tried to get pass through him but he stopped him.

"I will ask one last time, Where were you?"

Rin gulped from behind. Was this the Obito she used to know? No way Obito became like this just because of her.

"I said, I was on a mission."

Obito lost his patience and punched him right into his face and Naruto stumbled backwards. Before Naruto could do something Obito grabbed his neck.

"Do you think I am a fool? I clearly know you haven't even gone near to the leaf village. Don't try to play with me."

His grip became tighter and Naruto choked out of air.

"You're gonna be surprised after you see what I have brought for you."

Naruto managed to get this words out of his mouth as he felt his lungs burning up.

Obito removed his grip and he fell down onto the floor with a thud.