Betrayal (6th)

I woke up looking at the white celling. I looked around and noticed Kiba and Sakura talking to each other. I tried to sit up but my body hurts.

"Hinata", Sakura gulped and rushed over my hospital bed to prevent me from sitting.

"Sakura-chan, what happened to me and why I am in the hospital??" I asked her while lying my back on the bed.

"You were passed out for 2 days! What happened with you on the jungle?? We felt a sudden strong chakra around the area. We ran to inform you and saw you collapsing on the ground." Kiba just blurted out everything in seconds without breathing.

"There was a toll-over on your body that kept you unconscious for two days. Can you remember what happened with you??" Sakura asked me rather calmly.

I closed my eyes to remember what happened in the jungle. My heart broke into pieces after remembering his face. The way he looked at me and the way he talked, it broke me totally. I could fell the hot water drops on my cheeks.

"Hinata what happened?? Why are you crying??" Sakura asked in worry.
I started to speak between sobs,

"Sakura...you....don't...know...what.... happened.....in....the.....jungle...."

"What happened??" She asked being more worried.

"I....met......"
"Whom?" They both asked together.

"I..met....Naruto-kun...in...jungle."
My cry became heavier and they looked at me being stunned.

TIME SKIP~~

I was sitting while lying my back on my hospital bed. I was discharged but I requested Sakura if I can stay today. She agreed. It's already night.

I was rethinking some decisions that I made earlier then I heard the door unlocking.

It was none other than my father, Hiashi Hyuga. He came closer to my bed and sat next to me. We remained silent for some moments the he decided to break it.

"How are you feeling??"

"Good", I stated bluntly.

"Have you heard about the Uchiha brothers coming back to village??"

"Yes, I have heard father.''

"Well, after seeing the recent incidents around the village I suggest you to make a wise decision."

We remained silent for moments then my father got up from the chair.

"I have taken a decision." My eyes remained on my lap.

"What is it??"
"I am going after Naruto."

"WHAT!!!" My father almost shouted in disbelief.

"I have taken the decision."

"Are you mad or something?? How do you think I am letting you go after that bastard and before that he abandoned the village."

"I am not asking for you allowance. I am telling you about my decision."
He stared at me in disbelief.

"Are you going to abandon us because of that bastard??"

"If it's Naruto whom you are calling bastard then yes I am going after him. I have lost ka-saan, Hizashi-sama, Neji nisaan. I can't afford to lose any dear people."

"Then we are not your own! That's what your saying now!" He yelled being angry. I realized his blood is now boiling in anger.

"I never said that. I love my clan and you and Hanabi. I am just going to bring back my beloved friend."

"So you are going to disobey me again?"

"If I needed to then I have to."

"Then never show me your face again. And from now on you are not my daughter."

Then he left the room and slammed the door. I didn't even flinched.

I let out a heavy sigh and closed my eyes. His smiled face, those deep ocean blue eyes, those cute whisker masks, the shining head band, his blonde hairs made a picture inside my head.
I smiled.

"I will do anything to bring back that smile of yours."

TIME SKIP AT MIDNIGHT ~~

I left the hospital room. I walked towards the hyuga compound. The moon is shining brightly in the sky.

The moonlight makes everything dreamy. I entered the compound sneakily. I went up to my room and packed all my things. I went towards hanabi's room and opened the door. She was sleeping peacefully on her bed.

There were dirt marks on her colthes.'So she was training hard', I thought in my mind.

I peaked her forehead and left. I went in my father's room and saw him sleeping on his desk. I didn't have the dare to go, so I bid my farewell there.
"Take care, chichioya."

I went back to my room and wore my anbu outfit and set out for my journey.
I jumped from roof tops to another one and finally arrived at the gate.

I glanced at my village for last time and went out.

I jumped from branch to branch. I saw a big tree and stood on the highest peak looking at my surroundings.

The moonlight is making everything shine like a silver. I admired the view and close my eyes to think about my next step.

'Naruto I know what you have been through and from now on I promise to be with you every time and every second. I am never going let you live through the hell again. I have grown stronger much more in last year than you could imagine. I have witnessed the death of my dear ones. I will not let another one to feel that. If I have to betray my village to save you then I will do it without hesitation. You saved me for millions time and now it's my time to repay.'

I opened my eyes. I removed my ninja band and ripped it from the middle by my kunai.

I wore it around my neck and activated my byakugan to search for the place where we met. Very soon I found the place and went over there.

My byakugan still activated, I searched for all the chakra traces left behind and followed them.
It would take days to find them like this but it's okay.

"Naruto-kun, I am coming for you."

_________________________________________

Hey guys, how is the chapter?? Tell me your thoughts about it.