Meeting (17th)

3rd person pov ~~

"Hinata, how much is there to go?" Naruto asked her.

"Not much, Only 1 Kilometre." Hinata answered.

They are going to Orochimaru's hideout.

"Naruto-kun, we are here." Hinata said and stopped on the branch and deactivated her Byakugan.

"Alright, Listen Hime...." He said and grabbed her shoulders. Hinata deeply looked into his eyes and a very small amount of blush formed in her cheeks. She would never get used to his cute nickname.

"Stay beside always and only talk whenever I tell you, okay. I have a plan in my mind and I need you to associate with me. I am sorry I can't tell you what the plan is but just go with it, alright? You know I love you, right. "

Naruto looked at Hinata who nodded in response, with a soft smile in her face. Man, how could he get a girl like that.

He took a deep breath and entered into that snake gate. Behind him Hinata came along.

Their Chakra was off and when they entered there was nothing much type of security. It was just an underground passageway with dim lights.

"Hey Hime, can you detect where that snake is?" Naruto slowly whispered as he didn't wanted to gather any kind of unwanted attention.

"Left turn and then right." Hinata answered and deactivated her Byakugan.

They slowly walked and there was a place where they had to turn to left and then they turned to right.

There was room and the door was open. Both of them slowly entered.

"Ku ku ku.... I wasn't expecting any kind of visitors at this hour."

They looked back and the door was closed and they were standing on a big hall like really big hall, Orochimaru about 10 feet away from them.

"What to expect from a snake...." Naruto mumbled and saw another figure coming behind from That snake's back.

"Naruto.... What a pleasant surprise. Well well is that a Hyuga girl behind you." Kabuto said.

Hinata rolled her eyes and was coming forward but stopped when she felt Naruto's gaze on her.

"Well, I will directly say why I have come here. I need you help on something." Naruto said in a very cold voice which was able to send shivers by Kabuto's spine but Orochimaru stayed unfazed.

"My my.... The great Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto needs my help. But what if I say no." He said in a mocking tone.

"I say things only once. If you help me then it's good for you but if you don't then it's bad." Naruto replied.

"Uu... Threatening me. You know what I can do right. And I guess you know that too that I am at my full strength right now."

"How would I believe? You could be lying just like you did to Sasuke and I think your stolen Jutsu is weak just like you."

Naruto's line made Orochimaru's face serious and he eyed kabuto for something.

Hinata looked at Naruto like he has lost his mind. He was strong but getting in a fight with the legendary Snake Sannin is not a good thing.

She looked at Naruto who was already looking at her with a assuring eyes. She stopped and stood there just like she was.

That snake smiled like psychopath. He quickly placed some seals over the ground and bited his finger.

"You are so sure about your strength Naruto-kun. You are right. I am weaker than you but are they???" He said.

Hinata knew something big is about to happen. She looked at Naruto and he looked like he was testing something. She just stood there.