Identity (2nd)

When I threatened him face to face, I got back and looked into all the faces present in the room. They could feel that I am not joking and I am very serious, Man you should have watched Kakashi sensei's face.

I clapped my hands in the air, everyone shifted their attention to me,
"So I made myself clear here. If I heard from my men," I turned my face towards my old friends, the smirk on my face faded and turned into a dark one," that this information got leaked, then your and the hokage's life wil be spared by my own hands." The cocky smile found its way.

𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

He sure is creepy now. Those words..... they were empty and emotionless also dark. He turned towards door , leaving the room. My mind told me to not to lose another friend again . Yes, I can't lose another teammate, not again. I ran to him and grabbed his hands,

"Naruto you can stop now. We are hella scared you know," I smiled, "enough of joking , now come back to us. We are already waiting for straight 1 year." I gave him the biggest smile.

".............."

"Pffff......", he is laughing but I didn't say anything funny, " Hahahahaha.... You think......pfff... I am gonna come back after listening to your shit. haha... let me catch my breath first. I didn't know you can crack jokes like this."

He thinks I am joking. How dare him?? How long he can keep this act.
"Naruto you can drop your act. Now come on." I pulled him inside. He didn't even moved.
Instead of coming inside he brushed away my hand. When I touched him again a red chakra surrounded my arm and threw me towards the glass windows. Too lucky that sensei catched me. Where did he get that power from. Shikamaru tried to stop him by his shadow possession jutsu but he avoided it like nothing. A powerful red chakra surrounded him and his words are sounding more like growling,
"If anyone present in this room tried anything like that again, I will make sure to throw you up so high that you will be scared of climbing the stairs."
"So he did mastered the nine tail's chakra.", Kakashi sensei almost whispered to himself.
After that he just disappeared.
I couldn't help myself anymore. I sat on my knees, hot water drops started falling from my eyes. Ino grabbed my shoulder and hugged me. Tears running down on my cheeks nonstoply,
"If I stopped him that day, we don't have to see this."

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Man that was such a pain. I thought the meeting was going to be harmless. What can we do.
"What took you so long?"
"Just ran to my old friends. And guess what happened next."
"I don't need to guess Naruto. I already saw."
"So you were spying on us, huh?"
"Well one of my old friend was there too."
"Fine. Let's go back to the hideout. And after reaching tell zetsu to inform sasuke. Things are gonna get quite cocky this time." I smirked.
"Just as you wish leader."

We moved from the stone face.

𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It is evening now. I was summoned by the leader. Well truth to be said I don't know who the leader is. May be it's madara or anyone else? I don't have to worry since they told me that they will help me to destroy the konoha. I think I have to thank the leader for this eye. Well it wasn't a bad deal though.

My teammates were not supposed to come with me but that stupid Karin always have to follow me everywhere. God just kill her.
By the time we reached the hideout Karin is already clinging on me,
"Sasuke-kun... , I am worried about you."
"Shut up, and stand where you are."
"But I wanna go....with.....you", she played with her fingers. So annoying....
"Just shut up!!"
She flinched and stood there. I went forward and entered into the hideout.

I went inside and the Masked man who declares himself as madara was standing between the big hallroom.
"Why did you summoned me?" I asked so straight and coldly.
"I didn't summoned you the leader did."
"Huh, you aren't the leader. I thought you were. Anyways why I was summoned?"
"The leader will tell you "
" I can't wait up until then."
"What is the hurry my friend ? Don't worry I won't hurt you."
That voice.... no it can't be true right. No I might be hearing things. I am just tired. Huh.... I really need rest.
"What are you thinking so deeply? Let us know too." That voice whispered into my ears. A cool chill ran down on my spine. I looked back from where the voice came. There was nothing.
"What are you trying to find in the back?"
I looked forward and a blonde spiky haired, blue eyed, whisker marked face came out, the akatsuki cloak is waiving around his body. No way in this damn world......
"Naruto.........."

_________________________________________

How is this chapter??? Don't forget to comment.
Lol sorry guys. Had exam plsss understand.
Note: Bonus !!!! New part will be updated Tomorrow.