Chapter 5 - Selene

I knew I could push Loki past his breaking point, but now that it is happening, I am unable to respond. No words, no movement. Just utter shock and disbelief.

Heat races through my veins like fire. I can feel my heart's pounding in every part of me -my head, my mouth, and between my legs.

Loki keeps his hand on the back of my neck, holding me while he devours my mouth. He's kissing me just the way I thought he would. Hard and rough.

I hate how much I love it.

I put my hands on his chest to push him away. But I fist his shirt instead and I pull him closer to my body.

As we kiss, his hand travels down my back and gets a grip of my butt. He pushes my hips against his and I moan as I feel his hardness rub against me.

His mouth leaves my lips for a moment. "You're moaning, and I haven't even started. You'll be begging for me in no time" he smiles.

I groan and I shove him off me. My heart is racing and my lips and pussy are throbbing.

"I will never beg you for anything" I argue.

Loki chuckles while he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand; A movement more sexual than it should have been.

"Don't be so sure about that, Selene" his voice is low, heavy again. "I bet if I sneak my fingers inside your pants, I'd find you soaking for me".

I hate that he is right. I hate his ego, his arrogant smirk, I hate his everything! And yet, I am so wet I can feel myself dripping because of him. I am probably one touch away from exploding and I refuse to give him the satisfaction of being the one to make me cum.

"I can't believe I just let you do this" I wipe my mouth

"Then you won't believe what else I'm planning to do with you".

The gap between us disappears and our mouths crush against each other again. This time it's harder, more desperate than the first time, our tongues fighting for dominance while our hands roam over every inch of skin. Our fingers fly over our clothes in a frantic rush to remove them.

His jacket. My coat. His tie. My top. His shirt. My skirt. His pants. Everything falls carelessly to the floor. Our skin burns. Electricity is surging through our blood.

Loki fists my hair and yanks my head back. "Get on your hands and knees" he orders

"Make me".

The words barely leave my mouth before Loki twistes me around and forces me on the couch. One hand holds my wrists behind my back while the other slips between my legs.

His fingers sneak inside my panties and touch my swollen clit. A shaky breath escapes me as I struggle to not give him what he wants.

"What was that?" he mocks as he starts rubbing me.

His middle finger reaches lower between my soaked folds. He pushes it inside me while keeping his thumb on my clit. He slipped in so easily, I didn't feel any friction.

"See? You're soaking for me".

He adds another finger. My hands curl into fists. I am already panting, so turned on I can barely think straight.

He curles his fingers and hits my most sensitive spot, earning his first proper moan from me. His dark chuckles brings goosebumps to my spine.

"Beg for me" he whispers.

"My vibrator does a better job on its lowest setting" I argue.

"You always have to make things difficult, don't you? But that's alright. I love a good fight" he states.