Chapter 37 - Selene

No one could have prepared me for the last few of days. I still can't believe that there is a person in this world that not only loves me but cannot live without me. This man did and risked everything for me.

I am not worth all this.

But I am going to take it. I have one more chance and I am not going to let it go to waste. I am here, by his side again. And I do not plan on leaving.

"Loki?" I call from the bed where I was sitting

"Yes, my love?" he replies as he walks out of the bathroom and joins me 

"For how much longer do you think I have to stay hidden in here?" I wonder.

It has been three days since I came back, and I haven't been allowed to walk outside his room. He says it is for my protection and that it will end soon, but I am starting to get a bit suffocated.

"Very soon. I promise" he answers and pecks my lips. The standard answer.

I sigh and I let myself fall back on the mattress.

Loki extends his hand and rests it on my thigh "I understand that you are tired of this. I am too. I want to run out there and shout to the people that I have you back with me. But we have to wait just a little while longer" he says as he rubs my skin softly

"You think they know?" I ask referring to my family

"I am assuming that if they did, they would already be here".

I nod in agreement. "I really want to appear in front of them and see the looks of shock on their faces" I admit

"Me too" he chuckles.

He leans closer to my face and kisses my lips once again. I grab him by his collar and keep his lips on mine. I feel his tongue and I welcome it. He keeps his hands on my neck and cheek, holding me while he devours my mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, I sit up and he immediately pulls me on his lap. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Our mouths move perfectly against each other, like they have always done. My heart is pounding in my chest, and so are the parts between my legs. Heat races through my veins like fire.

Loki's hand travel up and down my body, taking in every inch of it. He pushes me even closer to his body and I feel his growing erection between my legs. I moan just by feeling him.

His hands come up again. He caresses my breasts over my dress for a moment. Then, with the softest touch, he is about to push the straps off my shoulders.

I stop him. He looks at me ready to apologize, but with a quick glance of my expression he realizes that I have other intentions.

I help him out of his suit. Then he lets me push his back down and get on top of him. I kiss his lips. His hand reaches for my cheek and I stop him again.

"Don't touch. If you do, you will have to let me out of this room tomorrow" I suggest

"A bet, really?"

"Yes. Why? Are you afraid that you'll lose?" I tease

"I don't lose. So when I win, you will stay inside for another day without complaining"

"It's on" I peck his lips one more time.

Then I kiss his cheeks. His chin. All across his sharp jawline. His neck. His collar bone. His chest. I take in the scent and taste of his skin.

I get close to his crotch and he lifts his head to look at me. I let him look, thinking it will worsen his torture of not touching for him.

My fingers brush over his hard cock like a feather. He takes in a sharp breath and his hips raise a bit. I go over him again, this time holding the contact for a second longer. He is already leaking precum and I smile satisfied at his reactions.