Bio

Power Level: 3,000 (it's not my estimate, my Niece came up with this on her own)

Looks
Human Form

LooksHuman Form

Godzilla form

Its Godzilla 2004

Its Godzilla 2004

Powers and Weapons
Amphibiousness
Anti-Flash Defensive Membrane
Atomic Breath
Atomic Pulse
Dorsal Plate Beams
Durability
Electromagnetic Pulse
Intelligence
Nuclear Afterburners
Phased Array Radar
Physical Abilities
Plasma Cutter
Radiation Absorption
Red Spiral Ray
Regeneration
Sonic Roar
Stealth and Camouflage
Tail

Will transform into
Burning Godzilla (or Thermonuclear mode)
Super Godzilla (to defeat a Kaiju)

Likes: Enid, The Plaza, his friends and family.

Dislikes: Boxman, The Boxman Robots, Bagan and his Army, people who hurt his friends and family.

Personality
Godzilla's behavior seems to be that of a territorial and protective person. Godzilla is the driving force to restore balance to nature whenever that balance is disrupted, essentially its considered that the entire Earth is his territory. However, he doesn't blatantly attack or plow through ships at sea simply because they are there. In fact, with larger ships like aircraft carriers, he simply dives down under them. Even when he is attacked by the military, he doesn't noticeably react or fight back and simply continues to hunt the disruption. He also does not seem to intentionally cause destruction or death. Even when he destroys buildings, it does not appear to be intentional or out of malice. He shows little interest in other living beings and instead focuses his attention entirely on his targets. After defeating his targets, he leaves others alone without any more conflict and prefers to avoid unnecessary conflicts. Sometimes in battle, Godzilla will toy with his opponents, showing signs like smiling and laughing at opponents after hitting them with his attacks, he often is called arrogant by Shannon.

Origins
In his home universe, Godzilla was an ancient life form that existed sometime before or during the Eocene period. Godzilla was theorized to have been an alpha of his ecosystem and prevented the other species from overpopulating and overrunning the world, acting as a force of nature that maintained balance. Godzilla's mostly mysterious past is further explored in painted murals, including several on the walls of the sunken ruins of an entire city, depict Godzilla being worshipped by ancient civilizations as a god-like figure along with the other Kaiju. At one point, he possessed a symbiotic relationship with the benevolent lepidopteran kaiju Mothra, and together, surrounded by human warriors, and allied Kaiju, they clashed with the malevolent Bagan and his Army when they invaded Earth.

Reuses mostly Toho and Legendary Godzilla roars with other sounds like Dinosaur Revolution's Torvosaurus and Planet Dinosaur's Carcharodontosaurus.

He has 2003's Keloid Scar on his chest.