Just be a Pebble, K.O vs Zogu

K.O jumps on his seat in Carol's car, excited about work.]

K.O: Work time. Work time. Work -

[Carol opens the door and enters in her car.]

CarolOkay, K.O, [Puts on her seatbelt], it's time to settle down and buckle up!

K.O: yes, Mom. [Puts on his seatbelt, grabs it and hits him.] Ow! *groans*

[As they leave from the garage, Carol and K.O are driving to Lakewood Plaza Turbo.]

Carol: We got a big, beautiful day ahead of us!

K.O: Mm...

CarolSomething wrong, honey?

K.O: It's nothing. Just all the heroes I know are huge. Look at these guys. [Shows Stretch-Or's pow card] Stretch-Or's 7 feet tall. [Shows Gargantuon's pow card] Gargantulon - 10 feet tall. [Holds Mega Hugeman's pow card] Megahugeman? 5'10. [Holds Godzilla's Pow Card] according to Godzilla's, he can grow to 50 to 100 Meters. which is tall, but still taller than me. How am I supposed to fight the big, bad guys when I have to fight a seat belt? [K.O takes off his seatbelt and exits out the car, heading to Gar's Hero Supply & Bodega] Anyway, see you later, Mom.

Carol: K.O, remember this. [Puts her hand in K.O's shoulder and shows her in front of a pink background with white bubbles and magenta petals flying with the air] A pebble in the stream only travels when it's a pebble, not a rock.

K.O: Thanks, Mom. [Carol kisses him and she leaves] [Thinking] Mom's a great warrior. Years of relentless training have honed her primal instincts into sage advice. The only problem is I usually don't get it.

[At Gar's Hero Supply & Bodega, K.O is struggling to put a box on the shelf. Rad passes by with a forklift and stops.]

K.O: *grunts and sighs* Rad, I'm too small!

Rad: Why not try some of this candy? [Throws the candy to K.O] Just got 'em in. Check out the wrapper. [K.O catches the candy] It's a little guy turning into a big guy. So they'll probably make you big.

K.O: Big?

Rad: Not that I ever need that junk, though. *chuckles* 'Cause I'm so huge already.

K.O: I trust, big friend! [Eats the candy]

Rad: Well, that was a du-

K.O: [Grows into the same height as Rad] Whoo! [Picks up the box and places it on the shelf] Wow, just like that.

Rad: I can't believe that actually worked. [Leaves]

K.O: This is perfect. So maybe I'm not a Gargantulon or Godzilla's 100 Meter size, but I'm definitely more than Megahugeman. And that's good enough for me. [Looks at the packages of the candy]

Rad: [Reads a magazine and gets startled of K.O's growing limbs] Aah! ITS THE THING!

Enid: [On her phone and also gets startled of K.O.'s growing limbs] Aah! Rad, what the heck is going...? K.O?

Godzilla [Walks by] Hi K.O [Sees K.O] what the fuck!?

[K.O. grows to become a giant and eventually damages the roof of the store]

Enid: Woah. I am not cleaning this up.

Godzilla: not me either.

K.O: [Waves at Enid and Godzilla] Hi, guys. I'm big now! [A bird slams onto his hand] Whoops! *blows* [Bird squawks] Sorry!

Rad: Looking good, buddy!

Enid: He may look good, but we won't when Mr. Gar sees his store is destroyed.