The Power is Yours, K.O vs The Smog Monster.

The episode starts off with Lord Boxman sitting behind his desk, talking to himself.
Lord BoxmanThe Boxmore corporation has been loosing a lot of money lately, because of your actions!

Lord Boxman chuckles sinisterly.

Lord Boxman: Basically, because you've been SUCH A NINCOMPOOP. I've had to hire an expert to clean up your mess. Now, if you don't start shaping up, you'll be out of the job!

Lord Boxman stares at his mirror.

Lord Boxman: capiche?!

Lord Boxman sighs.

Lord Boxman: Mm…

The phone buzzes.

Lord Boxman: WHAT?!

Answering Machine: The, uh… evil efficiency expert you hired has arrived.

Lord Boxman: Oh. Send them in.

Lord Boxman tosses the phone. Door opens and Boxman chokes from the purple and black smoke.

Lord Boxman: What… in… the… Oh! Bluh-ight…

The client reveals to be Dr. Blight and a kaiju, Hedorah.

 Blight and a kaiju, Hedorah

Dr. Blight: Blight. Dr. Blight, at your service.

Lord Boxman: Buh, buh, uh—! Uh, Boxlamb!

Dr. Blight; confused?

Lord Boxman: I’m Boxblam! I’m bugh, buh, Babaloobab!

Dr. Blight pinches Lord Boxman's cheek.

Lord Boxman: Beh— oh.

Dr. Blight chuckles.

Dr. Blight: Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lord Boxman. And I got to hand it to you, Boxy, baby. I couldn’t help but marvel at how much Boxmore pollutes.

Hedorah: Lord Bagan.

Bagan: Hedorah, what a surprise. I thought you perished by the hands of the Giant Human Electrodes

Hedorah: I managed to escape with my Division and Recombination my Liege.

Dr. Blight: you two know each other?

Hedorah: Bagan is my master.

Lord Boxman: Eh, pollute?

Shannon and Mikayla hang around outside, while Jethro walks by.

Jethro: I am—

Jethro slips on oil.

Jethro: Hegererkah! Fruhugad!

The pipes spew out radioactive material. Ernesto hums as the radioactive material corrodes him. Darrell brushes his teeth.

Darrell: Ptoo!