RMS & Brandon's First Episode, Meeting at the Mines

The episode starts off with K.O, Godzilla, Enid, and Rad fighting Darrell. A vicious and aggressive Godzilla tackles and throws Darrell.

Darrell: I’m gonna make you regret ever being born!

K.O: Never! I love being born!

A Real Magic Skeleton is on his phone and Brandon watches and eats pretzels.

A Real Magic Skeleton: Stop chewing so loud. I’m not gonna be able to edit that out.

Brandon: Ahh!

Brandon chews the pretzel.

A Real Magic SkeletonCome: on, dude. I can’t focus when I’m laughing.

Brandon: Shaky cam!

A Real Magic Skeleton and Brandon laughs. Darrell was about to punch Rad while K.O stops him.

K.O: Agh!

K.O waves to A Real Magic Skeleton and Brandon.

K.O: Hey Brandon. Hey, A Real Magic Skeleton.

A Real Magic Skeleton & Brandon: [Waves] Hey, K.O.

Enid power kicks Darrell, Rad punches him and K.O. punches him and Godzilla fires his Atomic Breath at him, destroying him. A flying Darrell head flies to Boxmore and crashes the roof.

Darrell: I’ll be back later with my terrible siblings!

Brandon: Nice.

A Real Magic Skeleton: Back to the store?

Brandon: Lead the way, brother.

[Scene cuts to the iFrame Outlet. Brandon plays around a display case and A Real Magic Skeleton dusts the register]

Singer: Frame your picture!

Brandon: Whoo! Almost done with this. Let the weekend begin!

A Real Magic Skeleton: Uh, it’s Tuesday, my dude.

Brandon: Oh! Oh. [A Real Magic Skeleton breaks the case to free Brandon’s hands] Oh. Oh.

[A Real Magic Skeleton groans]

Mr. iFrame: [Whistling] A-hemp-hemp- hemp!

A Real Magic Skeleton & Brandon: Boss?

Mr. iFrame: Boys! I sense a disturbing presence drawing near with a very important task. Beware, my trusty aides! At any moment, it could reveal itself!

[Mad Sam drives his motorcycle through Brandon’s picture]

A Real Magic Skeleton & Brandon: Yipe! M-M-Mad Sam!

Mr. iFrame: All right, you’ve got this one, boys. Toodle-oo! [Leaves]

Mad Sam: Iheard you two was the best framers in the business. [Grabs A Real Magic Skeleton’s and Brandon’s legs to show them his helmet] You see this?

A Real Magic Skeleton & Brandon: Mm-hmm!

Mad Sam: [Sets his helmet on the counter and smashes A Real Magic Skeleton and Brandon to the wall] I want it framed! And if it ain’t perfect, I’ll destroy this place! [Steps on the counter] And I’ll destroy you! [Hops back to his motorcycle] See ya later! [Leaves]

A Real Magic Skeleton: [Sighs] Here we are again, fearing for our lives, framing— [Grabs the helmet] gah— junk. I like hanging out with you all the time, but don’t you ever feel… trapped?

Brandon: Speak for yourself! Despite the couple wackos, this place rules! Plus, it’s like the easiest job in the world!

A Real Magic Skeleton: Is it, though?