Lets be Friends, The Monster in the tube

[Open. Ext. Gar's Hero Supply & Bodega - Day]

(K.O runs around the parking lot excitedly while Rad, Godzilla, and Enid talk.

K.O: W-Wowee! I couldn't believe— And did you see— And, like, it was— It was so— Ahh. When I'm a hero, I'm gonna be just like Mr. Gar!

(K.O makes sound effects while punching the air. Enid laughs while holding a broom.)
EnidThere's a lot more to being a hero than just fancy moves, kid. It takes hard work. This is us training under Mr. Gar to be great heroes.

(Rad puts the debris in the trash.)

K.O:Whoa! So you guys are training by just, like, cleaning up garbage? Well, well, I could do that! I must do that.

(Rad attempts to fit the last robot part into the trash.)

Rad: Uh, we don't just clean up garbage, kid. We also fight evil robots.

(Rad slams the last robot piece inside the garbage can.)

Rad: Sometimes.

K.O: Ooh. Sometimes. But wait, that means more than one times. How can there even be so many robots?

Enid: Take a knee, K.O. *knells on one knee*

(K.O. turns around and fully kneels.)

Enid: I said knee, not knees.

(K.O. pulls one knee up and rests his elbow on it.)

K.O: Oh, is this better?

Enid: Yes. Now look. When a jackass nerd and a old ugly factory love each other very very much, they waste a lot of time and money making idiot robots to attack the plaza.

K.O: jackass nerd? Jackass nerd?!

(K.O. presses his face on Enid's face.)

K.O: What dumb jackass nerd?!

Enid: I shouldn't have said Jackass

Godzilla: yeah, his brain is practically like that Yellow square creature.

K.O: SpongeBob?

Godzilla: that creature, yes.

Enid: please don't tell you mother I said....Jack to you

K.O: ok

Rad: Lord Buttman.

K.O:Of course. The Buttman. It's always Buttmen

Enid: It's Lord Boxman. And are you seriously trying to tell me you didn't notice that giant hideous factory across the street?

[Trans. Ext. Overview of Boxmore]

(Thunder crashes onto Boxmore with suspenseful music playing. K.O's mind literally blows.)

K.O: Wha-a-a-a-a-a-t?!

(Rad and Enid both laugh at K.O.)

Godzilla: the place looks disgusting.

Enid: believe me, there's possibly a crap ton of diseases that we don't know about in that place.

[Trans. Int. Boxmore]

(Lord Boxman peers out the window to the heroes. Then, he turns away to sit down at his desk.)

Lord Boxman: Gross.

Darrell: (VO)Aah!

(Lord Boxman checks his watch. Darrell's head crashes through the window and lands on Lord Boxman's desk.)

Darrell: Oh, hey, Dad. I'm back.

Lord Boxman: And?

Darrell: And I failed you.