Villains Night Out, Bagan's true colors

[The episode starts off at the Bodega, Enid, Godzilla, and Rad laying on the ground with food. Rad has a lollipop on his mouth]

Rad: guys, I’m so bored that I’m, like, excited to talk about how bored I am.

Enid: Yeah, that is exciting. I mean boring.

Godzilla: if only we had Jr here, Wilhamena and Bernard is watching him for the day

K.O: How can you be bored?! There’s always something to do! Like, I just found out we have a bathroom, and I’m gonna go clean it!

Enid: We need a robot or a new monster to fight.

Rad: Yeah, why didn’t Boxman send one today? [Enid puts a lollipop in her mouth] He busy or something?

[Next shot shows the Boxmore Factory. Fink, Lord Boxman, Bagan, and Professor Venomous walks in the factory]

Lord Boxman: Professor Venomous! I thought you were gonna reschedule [chuckling] like you usually do. But you didn’t have to dress up on my account!

Bagan snarls at Boxman.

Professor Venomous: Let’s make this quick, Boxman. I’m only here because P.O.I.N.T.’s been breathing down my neck lately.

Lord Boxman: Oh? They have?

Bagan: P.O.I.N.T?

Professor Venomous: P.O.I.N.T. is the biggest group of superheroes around! [Pans to the exterior shot of P.O.I.N.T. HQ] Their weapons, their defense, their everything! [Back to Boxmore] It’s better than anything that we villains have to offer. Why do you think I’ve enlisted your help in the first place?

Lord Boxman: No, really, I— I agree with you. I have to deal with P.O.I.N.T. all the time! I’m just so sick of them meddling in all of my affairs…....[Professor Venomous and Bagan grumble]..…that that’s why I called you here! This new project I’m working on is going to turn everything on its head.

Bagan: thanks to a anonymous ally, I had Exceller and Mabuze build this

Professor Venomous: A glorb-processing plant?

Lord Boxman: Good eye, P.V.

Fink: P.V.?

Bagan: Your trying to hard Boxworm.

[Cellphone rings]

Lord Boxman: Every robot needs a glorb, and since glorbs are rather hard to come by, i have to make sure that each one I have is used to its utmost efficiency.

Professor Venomous: Hmm. And I take it this facility has something to do with your top-secret project?

Lord Boxman: Let me tell you all about it.

Fink: Status update, boss! [Clears throat] Cosma says… that we bring a snack..... preferably with no nuts, no cantaloupe, and no eggplant.

Professor Venomous: Okay.

Fink: Vormulax is bringing her karaoke machine.

Professor Venomous: Yes!

Fink: And Billiam says not to be late because we raise anchor at 9:00 p.m. sharp.

Professor Venomous: Yeesh. We need to get out of here, Bagan, would you like to go?

Bagan: I heard from Mefilas that I need to get out more, so sure.

Lord Boxman: B-But… don’t you want to hear about my top-secret project?

Professor Venomous: No can do, Box. We;re going to a villains’ party tonight on Billiam Milliam’s hover yacht.