T.K.O's House

The episode begins with the Cool Sun rising near a house built in K.O's mind. Inside it an alarm clock goes off as soon as it's 6 o'clock am. T.K.O smashes the clock with a fist, then he yawns and stretches. Titlecard appears. He sees a note left by K.O and he reads it.

K.O: (In T.K.O's mind.) I got you more hot cheebos and cake. They're in the refriger- ...fridge. Be good. Love, K.O.

T.K.O eats the note and flies to the kitchen. He opens the fridge, glances at what is inside it and grabs a cake and a drink in a can. He shuts the fridge with his foot, sits at a table and pours the drink into a bowl, adds some cereal, eats a part of the cake and what is inside the bowl. The box of cereal and the can fall on the floor. He switches on a screen shaped as a pair of eyes. It shows K.O, in the Gar's Bodega, making a video of Rad, Godzilla, Jr, and Enid dancing. K.O laughs.

K.O: Keep it up, guys!

The scene from inside Gar's Bodega.

K.O: The camera loves you! I love you!

T.K.O. changes channel but the screen switches between showing nothing or K.O, Godzilla, Jr, Enid and Rad.

T.K.O: Do they ever play anything else in this dumb channel?

While K.O. is filming and laughing, Shadowy Figure appear in the background. T.K.O notices him and spits out some cereal, then he destroys the table with a punch.

T.K.O: Shadowy Figure!

K.O: Beautiful!

K.O's legs run away, Enid dancing.

Enid: That's it, K.O! Succumb to the power of dance!

K.O is running after the Shadowy Figure.

K.O: What's happening?

T.K.O controls K.O.'s feet while chasing after Shadowy Figure as he stomps on apparatus.

T.K.O: Faster, you dufus baby.

K.O: Whoa! Who-o-o-a!

K.O runs over Godzilla's tail

Godzilla: Ow!

K.O: sorry.

T.K.O then plays his drums in anger.

T.K.O: Get him!

K.O screams in confusion as T.K.O controls him on going after Shadowy Figure. Back in K.O's mind, T.K.O is now driving a ride-on mower in a circle.

T.K.O: Seize him!

K.O: No-o-o-o!

T.K.O: (punches on a punch bag) You're the reason I'm stuck in here!

K.O find himself being forced to send a power punch at Shadowy Figure and Dogumaroguma

K.O:(tries to stop himself) No!

T.K.O then delivers a final blow on the punch bag as K.O. relucantly delivers a power punch at Shadowy Figure. The hooded figure ducked K.O.'s power punch and revealed himself as Pird.

Pird: Oh! Okay. Aaaaah!

Pird keeps screaming as he leaves the Bodega.

Enid: You almost wiped out Pird, aim lower next time.

K.O groans as he was against the door with cracks. Rad, Godzilla, Jr, and Enid check on K.O. while Rad is still dancing.

Enid: Uh, you okay, though, little guy?

K.O: (sighs) I think I'm overdue for a talk with T.K.O, (then turns to the fourth wall) you know, my rage-filled alter ego that lives in my brain after he was unleashed by a mysterious stranger known as "Shadowy Figure and three weird monsters." (looks down feeling concerned) I'll see you later. My darkness is calling me.