Stop Attacking The Plaza

The episode starts off with Teamster, Godzilla, Enid, Rad, and K.O. fixing the plaza.

Lord Boxman: Those little urchins... destroying their own plaza... as if I couldn't destroy it myself?! Oh, I'll show them. I'll attack the plaza right now! Better than they ever could!

Lord Boxman laughs evilly and holds out a weapon.

Cosma: Lord Boxman!

Vormulax, Cosma, and Billiam Milliam are in a meeting.

Cosma: Are you leaving in the middle of a meeting with your board of investors?

Bagan: disappointing Boxworm

Lord Boxman: Oh. I thought we had finished, Ms. Cosma, You guys should really try those muffins, by the by.

Cosma growls, transporting the muffins to Lord Boxman's mouth and the basket on his head.

Cosma: You have been wasting your time and ours attacking a bunch of kids across the street, instead of building robotic henchmen! Plus I'm allergic to banana nut.

Cosma stands up.

Cosma: Our production schedule is completely below quota! Why do you even feel the need to attack these children in the first place?!

Lord Boxman takes the basket off.

Lord Boxman: Uh!

Lord Boxman spits out the muffins.

Lord Boxman: Blegk! Uh. *chuckles* I don't need to. It's just a side hobby. Nothing to be concerned over, Cosma.

Cosma: Well, in that case, I'm going to make you a wager. I challenge you to leave those kids alone and focus on your actual job for a full 24 hours.

Bagan: this aught to be fun to watch.

Lord Boxman: Or?

Cosma: Or you're fired and Bagan might take over your business!

Bagan: I assure you Mistress Cosma, I shall improve this building with upmost efficiency.

Lord Boxman: Uh, but you're just my board of investors. You— You can't "fire" me, per se.

Cosma: But we can certainly stop funding your business. No more money, which means no more Boxmore. I'll be checking in with you in 24 hours. Good luck.

Lord Boxman: Oh, silly, silly Cosma. Why not give me a real challenge?

Lord Boxman puts his legs on top of his desk.

Lord Boxman: I can do this. Heh. I've already gotten through half the day like no— Ugh. No matter!

Lord Boxman turns his desk around.

Lord Boxman: But in the meantime... can't hurt to have one little hate peek.

A group of Teamster clones are rebuilding the plaza. Enid, Godzilla, Rad, and K.O are having fun, Jr is seen playing Pirates with Red Action in Drupe's convertible

Red Action: Yoohoho Give us yer finest candy or we will sink ye

Jr: Rawr

Red Action: aww

Enid: oh no, the pirates

Enid gives them some candy

Red Action: victory!

Lord Boxman: Oh, that's disgusting. How they just ruin my day with all their j-joy and f-f-friendship! Why, that just makes me want t-o-o-o-o-o...

Lord Boxman turns red, about to push a button.