Wisdom, Strength, and Charisma, Gigan is back?!

We see Enid kick down some boxes in a green dress and a small black jacket

Enid: Hyah. Listen up, you slime. There's nowhere left to hide.

Rad is in a grey suit with receipts taped on him.

Rad: You'll never take me alive.

Enid: I never planned to.

Enid then zaps him with a ray gun.

Enid and Rad: [Both screaming]

Rad: [Sizzling] Ohhh. [Thud!] Call a ambulance.......pleeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee!

Enid: *blows on the gun* Viya con maiz.

K.O then shoots her in the back

K.O: Boosh boosh. Snappy whap whappy.

Godzilla: And cut. That's a wrap.

K.O: That's a wrap, Thanks for stoppin' by to film the end of our trilogy, Godzilla, Enid, 'afore ya head off to Point Prep.

Enid: I wouldn't dream of keeping our loyal fans waiting while we're on a hiatus.....still how are we gonna tell Jr? He's never been separated from us from a distance like this

Godzilla: we can ask Red Action to wat-

P.O.I.N.T Robot: Congratulations once again on your acceptance to Point Prep.

Godzilla: Ah! That was right in my ears!

P.O.I.N.T Robot: Here is your official Point Prep uniforms.

Godzilla: at least they made mine with my tail in mind

P.O.I.N.T Robot: Your shuttle will be arriving soon. Please pack your belongings and prepare to head to your pickup location.

Enid: Geez. Point is always so showy, huh?

Godzilla: very

K.O: You look spiffy.

Rad: Man...I still can't believe you reapplied after all that junk with Elodie.

Enid: Yeah, I mean, that was literally forever ago. It's dumb to give up on a life-long dream because of one bitch that I eagerly want to bash her head in with a brick, right? [Rad and K.O whimper] Uh...

K.O: [Whimpering] So, I guess this is really goodbye...

Godzilla: ok, now I feel bad.

Enid: Aw, guys. We're not disappearing Look, I-I just need to prove to myself that I can do this.

Godzilla: it'll benefit us if we go, for all we know, the God Stone Fragment was brought here billions of years ago.

K.O and Rad: [Blubbering]

Enid: Really, you guys are kind of freakin' us out. Please don't forget us.

K.O: [Whap!] Not even if my memory is wiped. Oh. Speaking of -- I have a little something for you to remember us by, too. Umm...oh. Uh, somewhere. [K.O runs off to find it].

Rad: Wahhh! This counter's gonna look so weird and empty without an Enid or an Godzilla behind it. Who's gonna air out the store because I beefed it too big? [ Sniffles ] Who will be my friend to have fun and meaningful conversation with?

Enid Rad, quit being so dramatic.

Godzilla: and refrain from wiping your tears with my tail.

Rad: As a token of my everlasting friendship, please accept my antenna. [Rips off a antenna.]

Enid: Ahhhhhh! U-U-Uhh...

Godzilla: what the fuck Rad!?

Rad: What? it'll grows back. [A new antenna appears] see