Point to The Plaza, Kelbeam's first Attack!?

[K.O. plays with his action figures Warlock and Chip Damage at the bodega.]

K.O: (mimics Warlock) End of the line, Chip Damage! You'll never stop my army of dust. (mimics Chip Damage) That's what you think because you didn't even notice -- Whoosh! -- that this mountain made of chocolate Chip Damage candy bars was here! (imitates munching) Now I have enough strength to...

Enid: (imitates Chip Damage) Hey, kids, it's me, your pal, Chippy, and you should eat my candy bars if you want to --[Chuckles] --
if you want to poop and fart uncontrollably.
[Laughs]

[K.O takes his Chip Damage figure back.]

K.O: How could you make Chip Damage say such things?

Enid: [Mockingly] Like this.

Godzilla: [snickers]

K.O: Enid.

Enid: Oh, come on. He's just so cheesy. I mean, doesn't his whole Mr.-Perfect-Hero deal make you sick?

K.O: No. I love him equally like all heros, I've got all his games, special limited-edition Pow Cards, his alarm clock, even his toilet seat cover.

Godzilla:

Enid: Ew.

K.O: And it's not just me. Every kid wants to grow up to be a great hero, just like him.

Enid: Yeah, and when they do finally grow up, they'll realize all those big-time cookie-cutter point heroes like Chip are actually a bunch of lame-o jerks. I'm just speaking from personal experience, you know? [Sits down and reads a Magazine] Anyway, you should leave those boxes alone. Rad will put them away when he starts his shift.

K.O: [Gasps] No! I want to do it.

Enid: Suit yourself.

K.O: [Straining] Where do they go?

Mr. Gar: In the back, the way, way, way back.

K.O: Sir, yes, sir. For justice!

[K.O zooms off.]

Mr. Gar: Enid, hold down the fort while I grab a snack with Rolan, okay?

Enid: Always and forever.

[At the way, way, way back, K.O is looking around.]

K.O: Hmm, This might be harder than I thought.

[Cooing]

[Back up front]

K.O: Psst. Enid, look what I found.

Enid: Ah! GLOOP!

[Enid punches it.]

K.O: Aah!

Enid: K.O, don't you remember what happened last time we messed with those things?

K.O: But this Gloop is kind. We can raise him to be a very gentle boy.

Godzilla: Nuh-uh, hell to the fuck no. Those things are messed up.

Enid: Go throw it in the trash. Wait. Even better [grabs a comically large hammer], let's smash it.

[Footsteps recede]