The Perfect Meal, Bogarl vs Tsurugi.

[The episode starts off with K.O. feeding Baby Teeth]

K.O. Shake-a, shake-a! Shake-a, shake-a, shake-a, shake-a! Shake-a! Who’s hungry?! [Laughs] [Baby Teeth barks] Dibbles for Baby Teeth! [Baby Teeth eats her meal] [Smacks lips] I sure could use some K.O. Dibble. [Cellphone buzzes] Ooh! It’s mommy!

Carol: [Message] “Dear K.O., dinner!” [K.O. gasps] “We’re having spaghetti!” [Echos] Spaghetti! Spaghetti! Spaghetti!

K.O. [Runs out of the store] Spa…ghetti! Spaghetti! Spa…ghetti! [Approaches to his house]

Carol Welcome home, sweetie!
K.O. Spaghetti. [Eats spaghetti but sees olives] Ugh! Olives? Mom. I hate olives. [Places spaghetti back on its plate]

Carol: Oh! I’m sorry, sweetie. My Nana’s recipe called for it. [Grabs a book out]

K.O: [Gasps] What’s that? A spell book?

Carol: [Laughs] Kind of. [Opens book] You follow it to make tasty dinner. [Flips pages]
K.O. [Gasps] You make dinner? I thought dinner came from the dinner man. [Imagines the Dinner Man giving dinner to Carol]

Dinner Man: Here is your dinner, ma’am.

Carol: Nah. It’s time I tell you where dinner comes from. When you’re at school, I go out shopping for ingredients. [Shows how she gets dinner] Then I follow instructions in my Nana’s book and, uh, make dinner! Voila!

K.O: I didn’t know so much went into making dinner!

Carol: [Pokes K.O.’s nose] It’s fine, kiddo. Let me make you a new olive-less batch.

K.O: No, I can make a jelly sandwich for myself.

Carol: Dah-ah! I’m cooking for you.

K.O: [On the counter, thinking] She is doing so much hard work for dinner, and I’ve insulted her. How can I make this up to her? [Gasps] Mommy! What’s your favorite dinner?

Carol: That would be galaxy truffle pasta!

K.O: [Writes on his notepad] Galaxy truffle…

Carol: But galaxy truffles are really hard to get since some creature wiped out the planet they're native to. I haven’t had it in years.

K.O: [Thinking] In years! I have to make the galaxy truffle pasta for her! And I know the perfect person to help.

Beardo: Galaxy truffle pasta? [Laughs]

K.O: Hey! What’s so funny?

Beardo: K.O, galaxy truffles are incredibly rare ingredients, especially since that monster lady wiped out the planet they're found on.

K.O: who?

Godzilla: he means Bogarl, she's the LITERAL definition of Gluttony, she once ate a whole colony of aliens.

Godzilla pulls out her Pow Card