24

I honestly had never slept so well in my life. 

So comfortable, so warm, and cozy.

When I finally woke, it was nearly 10 in the morning.

It took me a moment to realize that I was still on Draco's bed, in Draco's room. 

Draco was no where to be seen. 

I got up, and snuck out of the Slytherin house. 

I quickly, and quietly began walking the halls, making my way towards the Gryffindor house. 

"Up to something?!" Cedric asked, he seemed to appear next. 

I nearly jumped out of my skin. 

"Where the fuck did you come from?! You appeared out of thin air!" I yelled, smacking him on the shoulder.

Cedric smiled widely, as he put his arm around my shoulders. 

"Why are you peering around corners?" Cedric let out a chuckle. 

"I-" I stopped, and looked over both of my shoulders, before speaking again in a softer tone.  "... I spent the night with Draco in his room."

"Oh yeahhhh!" Cedric teased, giving my shoulder a light squeeze, "what all happppeneddddd."

"Nothing! Besides, we're only 14... and 15!"

"Let's go get something to eat." Cedric shook his head, as the two of us walked to the great hall. 

We sat across from each other at a table. 

Cedric ate, while I just stuck to coffee and orange juice. 

I'm not much of a breakfast eater anyway. 

"Wait, I thought you went to the Weasley's for the weekend?" Cedric questioned. 

"Yeah," I scuffed, "that didn't last more than a few hours.  Came back here then."

Cedric quickly looked up from his plate. 

"What happened?!"

"Well, everything was fine until dinner.  Fred brought up how at the ball I danced with Draco.  He made it seem like I ditched him for Draco to intentionally ruin everything. He was deliberately embarrassing me, until George stepped in and defended me.   Everyone started arguing.  I began crying, so George brought me back here."

Cedric stared at me blankly, as he tried to take in my mess of a story. 

"Well... on the bright side... at least he's got it out of his system.   He should be over it now." Cedric nodded his head towards the entrance of the room.  

I could see Fred Weasley enter.

God, my stomach flipped in circles. 

Fred stood tall, as he walked down the isle towards us. 

Fred stopped right behind me, as he turned and faced Cedric. 

"Hi, Fred." Cedric gave him a little smile. 

"Hi, Ced." Fred kindly replied to him. 

Fred Weasley looked down on me. 

I sat there still as stone. 

He crouched down at my side. 

Fred Weasley looked directly at me, as he reached over. 

With one swift movement, he purposely knocked my orange juice all over the front of me.