33

That day Luna sparked my motivation to take control of the shitty situation that I was in. 

She helped me realize that no matter what, she was going to be there for me just like how Cedric was.  

She helped me grasp the fact that I am bigger than what has happened to me. 

Over the summer I worked tirelessly every day to come up with a potion that would help me, and others in the same situation I was in.  

With Fred and George's potion stand, Hermione's text books, and the endless potion supply from the school, I did come up with something. 

Sekhmet serum - to suppress vampire feeding tendencies when they arise

Mr. Weasley even helped me tell the ministry about my discovery, which got me recognition and a article written about me and my discovery in the Daily Prophet.  

Which, I had a love hate relationship with. 

I'm glad I got the recognition I deserved, but now everyone at school was going to know what had happened to me. 

At least Fred and I were on better terms, our relationship grew over the summer. 

We even started to date for a little bit. 

For a little bit was the key words there. 

Everything was going wonderfully, until the last day of summer.  

A soft knock sounded at my door. 

George Weasley slowly crept into my room, and sat down on my bed next to me. 

His head hung low. 

His hands were folded up in his lap. 

His breathing was shaker than normal. 

"You alright, George?" I asked him. 

George swallowed hard, and shook his head no.  

"What is it?" I eagerly asked. 

George looked up at me, with a distressed and disgusted look on his face.  

"You know last week, Hermione was here.  After you went to bed, she stayed awake with Fred." George muttered out. 

"So?" I sort of chuckled, not really understanding what he was getting at.

George anxiously ran his hands through his hair. 

"I thought the same thing, until tonight.  Fred said he kissed Hermione, he said he slept with her." George mumbled out. 

My stomach instantly dropped.  

"I- I'm dating Fred.  Why would he do that? Why would she do that?" I felt like I could throw up. 

"I don't think she would have if she knew.  I know you guys have been sort of keeping your relationship quiet.  But, I couldn't not tell you.   I respect you too much to do that to you." George looked like he was gonna cry even. 

He was right though, Hermione wouldn't have done that if she knew.  

"But Fred knew, he has no excuse!" I yelled, jumping up to my feet.  

It was almost the middle of the night, but I didn't care. 

"FRED WEASLEY!" I hollered at the top of my lungs. 

I marched down the stairs and busted into his room. 

Fred, who woke up in a panic as I turned the lights on, sat up instantly. 

I grabbed him by the neck of his shirt. 

"You pig! You're a fucking filthy God damn cheating pig!" I spat at him. 

"What are you talking about?" Fred tried to play dumb. 

He was a terrible liar.  

"You fucked Hermione! While we are dating! How the fuck do you sleep at night?" I yelled at him. 

"You shouldn't have warn that damn green dress to the ball.   You shouldn't have danced with Malfoy instead of me!" Fred hollered back. 

I could feel my stomach drop more. 

Anger filled my body. 

My hair started to turn a hot, fiery red, from the tips up to the top of my head. 

Fear now took over Fred Weasley. 

"You're still on that?! Really?! That's You're fucking excuse? Something that happened months ago... because of your actions?!" My yelling grew louder. 

Molly Weasley came running up the stars and into Fred's room, our yelling must have woken her up. 

"What's the problem?! Why is everyone yelling?" Mrs Weasley stood at our sides, with her hands on her hips. 

"Nothing." Fred shrugged, as if nothing had happened at all. 

"You two need to go to bed! You guys are going back to school tomorrow, you need your rest." She scolded us. 

I let go of Fred Weasley's shirt, and I took a step back. 

"I'm done with you!" I huffed at him, "remember Fred, I bite."

I turned and walked out of the room. 

I walked up the stairs and back into my room, slamming the door. 

George still sat on my bed in the same spot. 

"He did it out of spite, Because he's still mad about the Yule ball." I sat down.

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry my brother is such a git.   I had to tell you." George mumbled. 

"Thank you, it means more than anything that you did tell me.  I don't mean to kick you out, but I think I need to be alone now." I swallowed hard, trying to keep my composure. 

George gave me a little nod, before he got up and left. 

As soon as the door shut behind him, the tears began to stream from my eyes. 

Really Fred?

We were doing so good, and you had to go and do that?

You just had to fuck up everything we had worked on all summer. 

I really had thought he had changed for the better. 

I wiped the tears from my eyes, I wasn't going to waste my time crying over Fred Weasley any more. 

It was time for revenge. 

It was time for me to get Fred Weasley back. 

And the best way to do that is with,

Draco Malfoy.