Prologue ❄︎☀︎︎

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

"Min Yoongi also known as 'Agust-D' ; The Main Rapper and Producer of the world's most successful band Cypher is set to release his brand new single named 'Butterfly' leaving thousands of army excited

"Min Yoongi also known as 'Agust-D' ; The Main Rapper and Producer of the world's most successful band Cypher is set to release his brand new single named 'Butterfly' leaving thousands of army excited..."

*Skip*

"August-D's gonna release his new single Butterfly tonight at 1:00 am"

*Skip*

"August-D's new single releasing tonight at 1:00 am seems like he wants armies to not to sleep tonight"

Realising a sigh he switched the T.V off knowing all the news channels are gonna cast the same news.. He looked around his studio 'The Genius Lab' looking messiest than ever the place was filled with the CD's of his new single, the origami Butterflies he made when he was bored... He looks at the clock, it was midnight.. "I should just go home and get some sleep" he muttered to himself as he took his phone and was about to leave when he saw it.. The picture lying there on the desk smiling beautifully at him.. He couldn't help but smile back it.

'I miss you my butterfly, only if you'd been here and we could've celebrated this together..'

He thought to himself and went straight home.

• • •

He woke up next day and checked the time 1:00 pm.. It's exactly been 12 hours since his last single released. He scrolled through comments under the YouTube video of his song.

"OMG!!! This song is so touching!!! 😭😭😭"

"Now I doubt yoongi had a girlfriend 🤔"

"I ain't a Cypher fan but this one directly touches one's heart"

"Didn't expected him to be soo soft 😭"

"Army's let's steammmmmm we've already got 25M views!!"

"YOONGI MARRY MEEEEEEE!!"

The last comment made him laugh a bit as there are too many of them, he isn't the one who usually checks YouTube comment of his work but this one.. this work of him had a special place in his heart.. He poured all his emotions in it... This one's bit special.

He freshed up and got ready went to his comfort place. He reached there and looked at the sign saying

Butterfly 🦋
Book store and cafe for you to find the real you~

As soon as he pushed the door the bell chimed making the lady at the counter look at him.. "Hey Yoongi long time no see" she beamed at him and he did the same "yeah been quite busy with comeback anyway How's everything here??" He asked

"It's good going here.. don't you worry Yoongi.. I know you have given me the responsibility to run this cafe of yours don't worry.." "Thanks Noona" he smiled at her and left upstairs..

As he reached there he picked out his favourite book and started reading it.. After an hour or so he felt someone calling his name and he understood who it was.

"HYUNG!!!" He turned back and saw Min Ho his 12 year old Nephew and hugged him.. "How are you my little kiddo?" "I'm good expect your sister's been beating me a lot these days" Yoongi laughed and said "She's your mom, she has right to do so.." Min Ho narrowed his eyes at him and sat in front of him.. They talked for a while when Yoongi noticed that MinHo was feeling a bit uneasy "What happened?" He asked him.

"Actually...." MinHo said while playing with his fingers.. "I have crush on a girl and she's hella cute you know.. She brings me food in school and also sits with me but I'm scared to confess her"

Yoongi pressed his shoulder and said "Just Go for it.." MinHo beamed at him.. "Have you ever fallen in love Hyung??"
"I have" Yoongi replied him.

"Wow.. Now tell me your love story"
Yoongi chuckled and said
"Maybe some other day"

"Noooo Hyung I'll be going back to busan tomorrow and now I'm excited to hear please tell me"
"Fine" Yoongi said and started thinking of the first time when he met you, a smile crept on his lips..

"It was when I moved to Seoul 7 years ago...."